brothers band

Rachel's p ov

We walked to the asking house with complete silence. We arrived and Danny unlocked the door. I walked in and then the boys did the same. Ben led me to a room down stairs with a drum set 3 guitars and a microphone.

"So if this does work out James is kicked out of the band." Danny said with a smile on his face.

James sent him a death glair and then smiled at me witch I in return sent him a grumpy cat face. He spit his water out and laughed harder then I think I've ever heard anyone laugh.

"What the fuck James you got me wet again." Ben said.

I laughed and fell to the floor my face was red as a tomato.

"Rachel. Do the face." James said out of breath.

I looked at everyone and did the face. They all fell to the floor.

"You look like the grumpy cat." James said clutching his stomach

They all settled down after a while and we started to practice.

EMME'S POV

I sat there with ghost and cried in his shoulder about what happened to Rachel. Last time this happened she completely changed and cut everyone off. What if I lose her again what will I do with out her.

I decided to quit crying and texted her

Emme rachel

Hey how are you holding up

Fairly well I miss you

I miss you to. Can you promise me something

Anything

Will you please not cut anyone off this time

Ill try. Can I text you later I'm practicing with my brothers band. I love you

Sure and love you to.

End

I'm still surprised that she's related to Ben. They do look alike and they share the accent. Now I want to go over to the asking house. Fuck it I'm going.

"Hey dad I'm going to the asking house to listen to Rachel practice. Love you." I yelled walking down stairs

"Ok be careful love you princess. NO SEX." I giggled at that part but something has been driving me crazy that she hasn't done anything since the problem with my dad.

I walked down the street to the asking house taking in all the colors. I saw a bird in the tree and took a mental picture of it. I arrived at the house and could hear the music from out side. I decided to let my self in as the door was unlocked. I walked down stairs and saw Rachel, Carman, Sam,Ben, and Danny playing Not Your American Average. Rachel favorite song. I sat down next to James who was listening and started small talk.

"She's really good at drumming. Don't you think?" I asked polity

"Ya she could really replace me in a heartbeat. You all are lucky to have such a good drummer." He said over the music.

The only slow part came up and I sung along with Ben.

"One step too late
And I never told you
That I can't take
Another disappointment
Breathing and grasping all leads to another messy ending
Breathing and grasping all leads to another messy ending"

Then I brased myself for then next part. Danny went low and I got high off the break down. Once they were done they talked and came back out. I went and hugged Rachel then kissed her. We let go and locked hands.

"Well it turned out ok. I think we can do this. I'm going home because dad texted my telling me to come home love you all and have a very good night." Rachel announced then we left

"Do you want to stay the night. I'm sure Andy wouldn't mind" she asked. Today was Friday so all is good.

"Sure I could borrow a hoodie and leggings from you if that's ok." I said taking my phone out to text Chris.

Chris Emme

Can I spend the night at Rachel's?

Sure but guess what.

What?

NO SEX

END

I blushed and giggled then showed Rachel. She laughed then picked my up . I got on her shoulder and we well she walked to her house.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,

First off
I am so sorry that I haven't been updating

Second off.
The next chapter will be a tease
No sexual stuff just fluff basically

Third off

Bye

Fother
Muckers