Chappy 4

"You got everything?" (Y/n) asked the dual-haired boy as she waited for him to walk home together.

"Yes."

"Okay," the girl nodded as she pushed herself off the desk she was sitting on. She stopped when she noticed a commotion coming out of the classroom, turning her head towards the direction of the door to see a sea of students blocking their path.

"What the-what's going on?!" Uraraka questioned in shock, her eyes widened at the unusual sight.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida questioned, his hand raised questionably.

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?!" Mineta added, his fist raised up in the air.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry," Katsuki responded monotonously as he walked past an offended Mineta towards the door. "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!"

"Oh, dear," (Y/n) sighed at the male's rudeness as she facepalmed.

"Stop calling people extras just because you don't know them!" Iida corrected as he frantically chopped the air.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like," a disembodied voice emerged from the crowd. "but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

His question raised an offense within Katsuki, making the four students behind him frantically shake their heads and hands in denial.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned," the owner of the voice, a blue-haired male appeared at the front of the crowd continued. "There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?"

Katsuki only glared at him in response as he waited for him to continue.

"The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer to the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out."

His words sparked gasps from some students who hadn't heard of such a thing.

"Scouting out the enemy?" the unknown male raked his baggy eyes along the students of Class A, his face void of emotion. "I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if he gets too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

"Wow, get a load of that boldness," (Y/n) scoffed under her breath as she frowned at the male.

Silence dominated for a while as Katsuki and blue-haired male stared each other down before it was broken by someone else's voice.

"Hey!" a silver-haired boy called out, his fist raised up in the air with an angry determined expression on his face. "I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!"

Another bold person...

"If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!" he continued, only to be ignored by the ash-blond who had begun to walk out of the class. "You ignorin' me, bastard?!"

"Wait a minute, Bakugou!" Kirishima called out as he sprinted to the door. "What're you gonna do about all this? It's your fault everyone's hating on us!"

"It doesn't matter," Katsuki looked over his shoulder at the red-haired male.

"Huh?!"

The ash-blond turned back to glare at the crowd. "It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top."

"Dammit, you bastard!!" the silver-haired male yelled at the retreating Katsuki.

"That's so simple and manly!" a touched Kirishima gushed, his eyes closed.

(Y/n) sighed at all the commotion, not bothering to listen to anymore as she turned to Shouto. "Let's go."

"Yeah," the dual-haired male began walking, the female right beside him.

"See ya, Momo!" (Y/n) hugged the dark-haired girl before pulling away to leave.

The duo weaved their way through the crowd towards the empty hallway.

"Jeez, I didn't know our class had that kind of publicity," (Y/n) muttered as she played with the hem of her school shirt.

"It's expected, especially with all that happened at USJ," Shouto paid the girl a brief side glance, his face still expressionless.

(Y/n) groaned as she clasped her hands behind her back, "Now it's just going to be practice, practice, practice until the festival. You ready?"

"Yes, remember the routine. We train every day until that day."

"Aaww," the girl cooed as she hugged his left arm, bringing their sides closer. "You sound more like my dad every day."

Shouto sent the girl a blank look. "You really are not funny."

Her face instantly fell, a pout forming on her lips. "Hurtful."

***