Chappy 66

(Y/n) anxiously tapped her pen on her book, her (e/c) eyes relentlessly darting towards the clock. Ever since her unfortunate 'reunion' with her old flame, she had been on the edge. But what almost sent her over the edge was the thought of Katsuki meeting Reo. She didn't want the boy to meet him and in any case, come in contact with him. And the first step towards that was to tell the first person to meet him not to mention anything to Katsuki.

The last bell finally chimed and (Y/n) exhaled in relief. The teacher gathered his things and left immediately, giving the (e/c)-eyed female a chance to shoot up from her chair and head over to Kirishima's desk. She unintentionally slammed her hands on his desk, startling him a bit.

"(Y/n) wha-"

"Can I talk to you?" she interjected in a serious tone. "Outside?"

Kirishima's confused eyes looked left to right before nodding unsurely. The girl turned around to exit the class, the red-head following her behind.

The hallway was filled with students heading home and none paid attention to the two students. (Y/n) leaned her shoulder against the wall next to the class door, facing away from the entrance as the boy stood in front of her, a frown on his lips.

"Hey," he shot her a look of concern. "Is something wrong?"

"Hmm?" the girl furrowed her eyebrows before shaking her head. "No. No, nothing's wrong. I just...have a favor to ask of you."

"Oh. Okay," the boy smiled, relieved that he hadn't done anything to anger her. "What is it then?"

(Y/n) scratched the back of her neck. "Remember what happened during the weekend? At the shopping district with that guy?"

"Yeah?"

"Well uh..." the female pushed from the wall and clasped her hands in front of her in hopeful action. "Please don't tell Katsuki about it."

"Huh?" the boy knitted his eyebrows. "Why?"

"Look, don't worry about the reason. Just...those two can't meet, okay? So, don't tell him," she gave him a pointed look. "Very bad things shall happen if they do. Unless you want a fight in your hands then feel free to do so."

Kirishima gave the girl a strange look before shaking his head and shrugging. "Okay. Sure. I won't tell him. It's not like I was going to anyway..."

The girl smiled in relief and crossed her arms over her chest. "Just making sure."

The boy nodded before a look of recollection crossed his face and he began to dig his hands in his pockets. The female looked at him with curiosity, her eyes glued on his pockets. He took out two slightly crumpled up papers and grimaced upon seeing their states. He smoothed them out before giving one to the girl.

"Tickets..." he explained while she read the writings on the colorful paper. "For the show happening on Saturday."

Yume no Sheika...Stage performance...you've got to be shitting me...

(Y/n) looked up at the male and narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously. She placed one hand on her hip and help up the ticket with the other.

"How did you get this?" she inquired, her voice laced with annoyance.

Kirishima raised his hands in defense, confused as to why she was suddenly irritated. "Whoa chill. I got it from that Geo guy..."

I knew it...fucking bastard. The girl ran her hand down her face as she groaned in frustration. "It's Reo. And how did you even meet in the first place? Huh?"

"Whoa whoa. He met me. I was just taking a morning run and I bumped into him. So he gave them to me," he explained before his whole face erupted into a flurry of excitement, opposite of the usual expression he made whenever he thought about Reo. "Hey! Did you know that he's the lead guitarist of Yume no Sheika?! Man, if I had known-"