Chappy 23

The next day, the two left for their respective agencies. Before they left, (Y/n) had tried to get Katsuki to explain his sudden change of mood the previous day, only for the male to avoid answering it by shouting at her for being too nosy.

The girl left it at that and forgot about it, choosing to focus on her internship at Sir Nighteye's.

She stepped out of the elevator into the second floor, her briefcase in hand as she began looking around for a particular person. It was a typical office, with cubicles filled with different types of pro-heroes, all busy filing paperwork and answering calls. The kind receptionist at the front desk had directed her to that floor, specifically for Kaoruko Awata. The whole building was large and if she wasn't careful, she would've gotten lost in it.

She felt jittery all through and it was intensified by how many pro-heroes she had encountered on her way to the second floor. She had met some she looked up to in her kid days and if she wasn't careful, she would've gone full-on Izuku on all of them.

"Hi hi!" a cheery voice suddenly chirped from behind the girl, making her jump in surprise. She quickly swiveled around to be met with a blue-green haired girl, who was grinning at her. The girl took in the other's appearance, her costume slightly throwing her off.

The new girl wore a dark-blue short sleeved costume that revealed her midriff and the underside of her breasts. She had on yellow-white short shorts and spandex leggings within coupled up with thick white boots. She also had transparent visors with attached air filters.

"Hi, sorry for scaring you," the girl placed a hand on her chest. "I'm Kaoruko Awata, also known as Bubble Girl but you can call me Kaoruko or Bubble Girl, whichever you like," she then extended her hand out for (Y/n) to shake. "You must be Volcaness! The new intern! We've been waiting for you!"

(Y/n) took her hand and shook it, surprise replaced with a smile. "Hi. Nice to meet you, Kaoruko. Happy to be here."

Kaoruko released her hand and thrust her thumb towards a corridor. "Sir Nighteye's waiting for you in his office. Should probably hurry up and change into your costume and go see him."

"Okay," she looked around the busy office. "Where do I change?"

Kaoruko showed her the direction to the changing room and she thanked her before leaving towards it.

The girl closed the door behind her and a smile graced her lips as she set down her briefcase and opened it.

At least there's a nice person here, I wonder how Sir Nighteye is.

She took off her school uniform and put on her costume. It consisted of a blue jumpsuit that reached to her mid-thigh. She slipped on the blue thigh high boots and proceeded to strap on the leather belts and a holder bag around her right thigh. She put her phone in the bag. She then re-tied her hair up into a bun. When she was done, she packed her uniform inside the case and put in into one of the empty lockers.

(Y/n) exited the room and closed the door behind her as she headed towards the pro-hero's office.

She knocked on the door and waited.

"Come in."

The girl let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and turned the doorknob, opening the door.

Here goes nothing...

She entered the office, immediately locating a man sitting behind a large mahogany desk. The girl took in a deep breath and approached him. She noticed how neat and clean his office was, accentuated also by his appearance. He wore a light gray suit with a polka-dot tie, his hair was dark-greenish in color save for a few blond streaks on his bangs. He also had glasses on.