Chappy 21

"Why is it that when you ask what's the worst that could happen, something even worse happens?!!" (Y/n) tried to yell over the pouring rain at the ash-blond running in front of her.

"Shut the fuck up and run, moron!!" Katsuki yelled back at her, increasing his pace as he pulled her along with him.

Since the rain showed no signs of ending and the train would probably be packed, they chose to run through it. It was Katsuki's plan in the first place and (Y/n) wanted no part in it as it meant getting her hair wet. Despite her protests, the ash-blond grabbed her hand and pulled her with him into the rain. Since she was already wet much to her dismay, she saw no use in going back but continuing on.

They were now soaking and people sheltering from the rain kept giving them surprised looks as they whizzed past them. Their hurried footsteps splashed dirty water and mud on their jeans and seeped into their shoes but they had better things to worry about. The rain lashed down on them in torrents as lightning flashed in the sky followed by booming thunder.

The two decided to head over to Katsuki's place since it was nearer and (Y/n) could wait off the rain there then head home afterward. Finally, they reached his place and Katsuki impatiently banged at the door.

The door immediately swung open, revealing a surprised woman who gaped at the two's drenched forms.

"Katsuki! You're back..." the woman turned to the girl. "And you brought a wet girl home." Chuckling, she stepped aside for the two to enter and take off their shoes.

"Shut up, you old hag," the male muttered under his breath as he ruffled his wet hair.

(Y/n) rubbed her shivering arms, warming them up instantly with her Quirk. She felt like she had just swum repeatedly and fully-clothed. Her clothes stuck to her uncomfortably and she could feel her wet hair clinging to her face.

"Hi dear," the woman greeted, turning (Y/n)'s attention to her. "I'm Mitsuki. Katsuki's mom. Nice to meet you."

"Hi," the girl sent her a shaky smile. "(Y/n). Thanks for having me."

The (h/c)-haired girl noticed how much Katsuki and his mother looked like, complete with the explosive ash-blond hair and crimson-colored eyes.

Could they probably have the same...?

Mitsuki's kind expression changed into an annoyed one and she slapped Katsuki upside the head, making the male shriek in anger.

"What the fuck are you-!!!"

"Go get the poor girl some clothes!!" she gesticulated to the shivering girl. "Look at her, she's dripping wet!!"

Oh, they do...

Katsuki growled and roughly grabbed the girl's arm before beginning to pull her towards the direction of his room. Their wet clothes left droplets of water on the floor as they made their way upstairs. Katsuki yanked his door open and pulled the girl into the dark room before closing the door behind them. The male let go of her arm and felt for the light switch to turn the lights on.

(Y/n) looked around his room wordlessly, taking in the surroundings. It looked like a typical teenage boy's room, excluding the messy part. His was surprisingly neat. A couple of band posters were taped to the walls. Metal bands, she noted. Most of the colors in there consisted of a mash-up of red and black, which suited Katsuki's personality well. She also noticed a small All Might figurine on his computer desk but decided not to point out otherwise things might not end well for her. Either way, she found it adorable how he looked up to the guy despite how much he'd deny it if someone called him out for it.