Chappy 42

(Y/n) blinked, her fork hovering over her mouth as she stared blankly at Katsuki.

"This is not a ship Fireworks. It's a yacht."

"That's the only thing you caught?!"

(Y/n) turned away from the seething boy to grab a cupcake from the cupcake stand on the buffet table. "Why would you need a room anyway? They're probably private and out of bounds. Besides," she looked around the deck. "What's so bad about being up here?"

"This is an adults' party, fucknut," Katsuki smacked the back of her head. "It's disgusting."

The girl sent him a questioning look. "What's so wrong with that? You're gonna be an adult one day you know."

"We don't drink!!" he hissed.

"So?" she raised her cupcake in the air as if she was mocking doing a round of cheers. "We can have our own PG party right here!" she then chuckled and brought the cake to her mouth and took a large bite, resembling 'taking a shot'.

Katsuki stared at her like she was stupid and she smiled, her mouth still full. The boy huffed and looked away from her, making her frown. She swallowed and shot him a concerned look.

"Hey, come on," she nudged his side with her elbow. "Don't make me cheer you up when you were the one who persuaded me to come here."

Katsuki turned to her. "I didn't come here because I wanted to. I came here because of you. Know the fucking difference."

There was a long stretch of silence, which was finally broken by (Y/n)'s:

"Oh."

There was never a better time for Kastuki to mentally panic.

"I didn't mean it that-that way, you dumb fuck!" he snapped as heat began crawling up his neck and ears. "I meant that I'm only here because you looked so fucking pathetic in your chair, drinking that sappy drink of yours while staring at this whatever you call it like some creeper!" he pointed at himself. "I did you a fucking favor!"

(Y/n) brought the cupcake up to her lips and took another bite, all the while her eyes glued to Katsuki with an unreadable expression on.

And it just made him panic further.

"Don't-don't fucking look at me like that!" his face turned fifty shades of scarlet. "It doesn't mean shit! Got it!! Shit!"

"I know," she said after she swallowed. She then placed her plate on the table and took another cupcake from the stand. She turned back to Katsuki. "How about we keep all the dumbfuckery to a minimum, hmm? Less talking, more chewing."

"Huh?-mphh!" Katsuki was cut short when (Y/n) stuffed the muffin into his open mouth. He angrily took it out and hurled it over the railing, right into the sea. (Y/n) blankly stared at where the cupcake had been tossed off and looked back at Katsuki. He growled. "What."

"You should apologize to all pastry chefs in the world, you cupcake murderer," she turned and picked up her plate. "Now let's go find that room before you go on a homicidal rampage towards the rest of the dessert."

Katsuki rolled his eyes but remained silent as he turned to follow (Y/n). He shoved his hands in his pockets and glared hard at the ground.

That was too close. Way too close.

***

So, luckily for the two of them, after a bit of searching and sneaking around the large yacht, they managed to find an unoccupied lounge which was perfect for them. More than perfect. The room was large, lit up with lamps and very accommodating. A dartboard was hung on one corner of the room while a pool table was placed on the other corner. There was a large television mounted on the wall, just inches away from the door. A white couch faced it, pushed up against the wall with a window that looked out at sea above it, and a glass coffee table placed right in front of the sofa. There was also a bar at the very end of the room but it didn't serve any purpose for them.