Chappy 7

"Start!"

Immediately, every student ran towards the direction of the tunnel as fast as they can. (Y/n) gritted her teeth as she pushed against the sea of students, managing her balance. The tunnel was too squeezed for everyone to pass through and (Y/n) could feel herself being crushed to death.

Think (Y/n)! Think!...the (h/c)-haired girl looked around, her eyes falling on the walls of the tunnel and a smirk crept up her face. She prepared herself for the jump, bending her knees slightly as she mentally apologized to anyone who would be a casualty. She applied pressure into the balls of her feet, making her squeeze out of the tight spot and land on someone's head, earning a surprised cry.

The girl didn't waste any time jumping on the wall, the bottom of her shoes already producing the hot, thick lava that helped her stick onto the wall. She began running towards the exit, but not before she was countered by a cold breeze that swept through the tunnel, freezing the ground and those who stepped on it.

Dammit, Shouto!...(Y/n) covered her face with her arm, her movements slowing down but never seizing. She instantly increased her body temperature with the help of her quirk, the cold immediately brushing off her body. She could see Shoto ahead, already out of the tunnel as she herself was not far behind.

As soon as she reached the entrance, she flipped herself to land on her feet perfectly, her lava protecting her from skidding on the ice and giving her balance. She could also hear the voices of some of her classmates not so far behind her.

"Take that!"

"Naive Todoroki!" Yaoyorozu yelled as she propelled herself forward with a pole emerging from her palm.

"I won't let you get away so easily! You half and half fucker!!" Katsuki barked, detonating explosions from his hands to hurl himself forward in the air.

(Y/n) risked a peek behind her, letting out of small gasp as to how they were so nearly catching up to her. She increased her speed, producing much more of the heated liquid to melt the ice so that she could cover more ground. She could literally see Shoto's back as she was a few meters away from him.

"More people outside of Class A were able to dodge that than I expected," Shouto muttered to himself as he looked behind before his eyes met with those of (Y/n)'s who was not far behind him. He smiled inwardly to himself, his heart swelling with pride over her determination.

His attention was then caught by a flying Mineta, who was throwing some of his balls from his head and using them to bounce off the ice. (Y/n) followed his line of vision to see the flying male, her eyes narrowing at how easily he had managed to pass.

"I've outwitted you, Todoroki! How pathetic!" he yelled, his eyes shining with malice. "Take this! My special attack! Gra-!"

Suddenly, the flying male was hit by an oncoming object, which sent him hurtling in the air to roll hard against the ground.

"What the-" (Y/n) stopped in her tracks as her wide eyes fixated on the giant robotic villains that she had to encounter at the entrance exam.

''Targets found," a robotic sound emerged from one of them. "Lots!!"

Her mouth remained wide open at the size of the obstacles, her mind reeling on her next course of action. Her eyes paid Shouto a quick glance before going back to them.

"Obstacles have shown up suddenly!" Pres Mic's voice rang through the speakers. "Starting with the first barrier! Robo Inferno!"

The other students expressed their surprise at the first obstacle as each wondered how they were supposed to pass through.