Chappy 22

(Y/n) ceaselessly paced around the room, hands in her loose hair and still clad in Katsuki's clothes. Her eyes were widened in disbelief and her breathing had quickened due to early morning stress.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed for the fifth time that morning. "I can't believe we forgot it back there?! How could we forget it?!!"

Katsuki, who was casually leaning against his door while sending her an annoyed look for waking him up so early in the morning to start "whining", rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. He was planning to wake up at late noon but no, she just had to remember she left her file. Don't get him wrong, in normal circumstances, he'd care, but it was fucking seven fifteen in the morning and not even half the fucking world was awake including his tired brain so, honestly, he didn't give a fuck.

"Would you calm the fuck down?" he closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He really wanted to get back to bed. "It's fucking morning. We'll go get it back later."

(Y/n) stopped her pacing and shot him a dirty look while pointing at him. "No!! Don't tell me to fucking calm down!! Do you know what I went through to get that file?! Huh?! Do you?!!"

Katsuki let his hand drop down and his eyes shot open with a growl. "Yes I do, you dumb fuck!! I was right there!! Now, will you fucking shut up?!!"

(Y/n) opened her mouth to retort but nothing came out, so instead, she covered her face with her hands and plopped down on the edge of the bed with a moan. "I can't believe it! How can I be so fucking careless?"

Uncovering her face, she pushed back her hair and hugged herself. She stared at her lap with a defeated and turmoil-filled look on her face.

She had woken up that morning, a bit disoriented and confused as to why she wasn't in her room but then remembered that she had spent the night at Katsuki's place. Peeking her head over the edge, she caught a glimpse of Katsuki still sleeping. From the looks of it, he was a 'messy sleeper'. With arms thrown at each side of the mattress, his duvets were kicked off to the side, exposing his body. His pillow was at the edge of the mattress, his head wasn't even laying on it. It was like he was fighting in his sleep. (Y/n) snorted and leaned to the side to take her phone. Katsuki was always fighting with something, even in his sleep. But as she was about to lie back on the bed, she sent him one last look. She noticed that he looked more peaceful while asleep. Not giving it much thought, she shrugged and lied back on the bed. She had begun checking her notifications when a thought struck her. And struck her it did. She remembered that when coming back from Hajime main office, she didn't have the file. Meaning that she had left it behind, either at the receptionist's desk or on one of the chairs in the waiting area.

To say she was shocked was an understatement. She woke Katsuki up, shaking him and screaming to his face about the file. Katsuki, bad-tempered from the morning wake up call, woke up and instantly began shouting at her while she shouted back. They were at it for nearly a full thirty minutes until both of them calmed down, slightly.

Katsuki, who was staring at the dejected female the whole time, sighed in resignation. Scowling bitterly at the side for a second when he recalled the awesome dream she had fucking cut short with her yelling, he looked at back her with a softened expression.

"Don't fucking cry on my bed, idiot."

Drumroll, please...And the award for Most Comforting goes to-wait, no. He doesn't deserve it. He's a cunt. Stop the drumroll.

Katsuki mentally smacked himself. That was supposed to come out in a different way. But let's be honest, when it came to Katsuki speaking out his true feelings in sensitive situations, his words more or less tended to sound more asshole-like than he intended them to be.