Chappy 31

The weekend passed, giving way to another week as the students of U.A proceeded with their usual studies.

Almost half the day's lessons were over as the students seeped into the cafeteria for their lunch.

(Y/n) sat, as usual, across from Shouto. This time, they had sat at Izuku's table with (Y/n) sitting next to Tsuyu.

"What did you do over the weekend, (Y/n)?" Tsuyu asked the (h/c)-haired girl.

"Lots and lots of walking around the mall with Momo. And probably slept the whole Sunday away," (Y/n) shrugged as she twirled her noodles around her chopsticks. "What about you?"

"Swimming. At the pool near the mall," Tsuyu responded.

"It already opened?" Uraraka asked, earning a nod from Tsuyu. "Because I thought that it wasn't going to be done until next month."

(Y/n) shrugged. "Maybe they finished it early, besides I wanted to-"

The girl was cut off by the loud screeching sound of a chair scraping on the ground. Everyone at the table turned to gape at Katsuki who had sat next to a surprised (Y/n).

"Katsuki? Uh...what're you doing here?" the girl asked unsure, clearly seeing the venomous glare that Shouto was sending him from the corner of her eye.

"Stop looking at me, you fucking extras!!" Katsuki ignored the girl and snapped at the other members of the table, who hastily turned away from him, excluding Shouto and (Y/n).

"That was really unnecessary..." (Y/n) nervously chuckled and offered the other students an apologetic smile.

"What're you doing here?" Shouto inquired, already losing his appetite from the presence of Katsuki.

"I'm not here for you, you fucktard!" the ash-blond sneered at Shouto and turned to (Y/n), his angry expression softening a bit. "Hey."

(Y/n)'s eyebrows rose, a bit taken aback by his sudden 180-degree change in character. She then sweetly smiled. "Uh...hey."

Shouto narrowed his heterochromatic eyes suspiciously as he looked back and forth between the two, his demeanor drastically changing into a dark one as a shadow cast over his eyes.

"Uh, Todoroki! What is it?!" a horrified Uraraka questioned the angry dual-haired male, drawing all attention towards him.

(Y/n) looked at him and gulped as she looked back and forth between the two boys. Katsuki had also begun glaring at Shouto and vice versa. The mood had tumbled down into a dangerous one with tension running high.

"Uh guys...what's um-what's going on?" Izuku stuttered, nervous about being in close proximity to the two strongest students who looked like they were about to tear each other's throats out.

"I think we've stumbled upon the forbidden territory of a love rivalry," Iida informed the green-haired boy, careful to keep his voice very low.

The other students nodded in understanding as they looked back at (Y/n) who was trying to pacify the two angry boys, unaware of what Iida had said.

"I didn't think it was true but, does Kacchan really like (Y/n)?" Midoriya whispered to the others, earning a nod from Uraraka. Her confirmation made his eyes widen in shock. When he first heard about the rumor, he had refused to believe it. They were talking about Kacchan, the same guy who used to bully him through middle school and practically the reason why aliens refused to make contact with earth.

"Yeah, it's so obvious," Uraraka added.

"Everyone can see it though," Tsuyu whispered and turned to look at (Y/n). "Apart from her."