Chappy 67

"Katsuki!! Katsuki wait!!"

(Y/n) chased after the boy and grabbed his arm once more. She tried to pull him back but he yanked his arm away again, not paying much attention to the girl since his murderous sights were set on the unknown blond boy.

The female threw her hands up in frustration upon realizing there was no getting through him but that didn't stop her from trying. They had already arrived at (Y/n)'s resident gate but she continued to be relentless. She speed walked to catch up to him and took hold of his sleeve before jumping in front of him to block his path. Katsuki immediately stopped to avoid colliding with the girl and glared down at her.

"Get out of my fucking way," he snarled venomously as he attempted to sidestep the girl.

"I'm not moving until you calm down," (Y/n) retorted, splaying her arms on either side to completely bar him from going further.

"I'M FUCKING CALM!!" Katsuki snapped in her face, making her roll her eyes.

"No, you're not!"

"Cheeseball!"

Jesus Christ! (Y/n) inaudibly gasped upon hearing the voice and cursed under her breath. She then closed her eyes and let out a defeated sigh, her arms falling back to her sides.

This guy literally has a death wish...so much for trying to prevent world war three...

She was suddenly pushed to the side, her surprised eyes flying open in the process. She quickly turned around to see Katsuki marching towards Reo and roughly grabbing him by the collar.

"Who the fuck are you, huh?!" the ash-blond violently shook the boy back and forth. "Why the fuck are you here?!!"

Both boys were of the same height, which was a bit odd considering Reo was three years Katsuki's senior, not that the latter knew or cared.

Reo didn't answer, which sent Katsuki into a murderous frenzy.

His hands tightened around Reo's collar as they began to smoke. "You gonna answer me, you fuck-"

"Katsuki! Stop!" (Y/n) grabbed the boy's hands from around Reo's collar and pulled him away from him. "Stop this!"

The seething male glowered at (Y/n) for the interruption and he balled his hands into fists. He pointed an enraged finger at the boy fixing his singed collar with a scowl. "Who the fuck is he?!!"

(Y/n) raised her hands up to pacify him. "Look...calm down and I'll answer that in a bit. Okay?"

Katsuki's eyebrow twitched impatiently and he opened his mouth to speak but the third party beat him to it.

"Hey (Y/n), who's this clown?"

"HAAH?!!" a throbbing vein appeared on Katsuki's temple and he took a step towards Reo but was pushed back by (Y/n). He raised a threatening, exploding palm at Reo over her shoulder. "You wanna repeat that, you Shrek-looking bag of bitch?!!"

The female looked over her shoulder to glare daggers at the blond. "Will you SHUT UP?! I'm trying to save your ass from being killed!!"

"Kille-" confusion crossed over Reo's face before quickly being replaced by a frown. "Wait a minute, I recognize that villain face-"

"Shut up!!!" the girl cut him off in irritation and looked back at Katsuki with a softened face. "Katsuki! Katsuki. Hey, look at me. Look at me."

The ash-blond's angry eyes averted towards (Y/n) and he scowled at her softened tone. The girl smiled lightly at him and gently patted his chest.