Chappy 40

After the students had their breakfast, they immediately headed to the pool area. The boys headed first leaving the girls behind in their room.

The boys placed their stuff on the beach beds, already in their swimming trunks.

"You got that sunscreen, man?" Sero asked Kirishima, who was rolling his shoulder back to release tension in his muscle.

"Yeah sure," he grabbed the tube and tossed it to Sero, who caught it with ease.

"I wonder if the girls are done..." Mineta tapped his chin in thought before his face twisted into one of perverse nature, drool hanging from the corner of his mouth. "They're gonna look so good in their bikinis. Especially Yaoyorozu and Asui's gorgeous boobs, Uraraka's curvy body, Ashido's big ass, (Y/n)'s sexy bo-AAHH!"

"Die scum!!" the daydreaming boy was cut off when Katsuki grabbed his neck and sent him flying in the pool with help from his blast.

"Honestly," Ojiro sent him a look of disapproval. "Was that really necessary?"

Katsuki turned to the blond-haired male, smoke seeping from his palms. "You wanna be next?!!"

"No, I'd rather not..." Ojiro trailed off as something had caught his attention behind Katsuki.

A vein popped out of Katsuki's neck. He grabbed the collar of Ojiro's open beach shirt and leaned him closer to his scowling face until they were nose to nose.

"You ignoring me?!! Huh?!!"

Ojiro still maintained the delirious look on his face as he gently pried Katsuki's hand from his collar. The male growled at the action before puzzlement took him over when Ojiro firmly grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him around.

"Hey, guys! Sorry to keep you waiting."

Katsuki's eyes widened. His crimson-colored eyes stared at one particular girl who stole his heart along with his mind the minute she walked out in her blue swimsuit. He couldn't understand how something could look so heartbreakingly beautiful and yet provocative at the same time. Especially since (Y/n) had much lesser clothing than he's ever seen on her. The sudden tainted thoughts that clouded his mind were no stranger to him but it was enough to silence him.

"'Sup Katsuki," (Y/n) greeted him as she passed him, not paying attention to the intense stare he fixed on her.

The boy blinked and turned to follow her with his eyes which unashamedly trailed to her backside as she walked.

Katsuki approved.

Though what he didn't approve of was when she latched her arms around Shouto's neck and pulled the boy in for a surprise hug. He groaned in irritation and turned to his bag, angrily zipping it closed.

"Is something wrong?" Shouto asked once (Y/n) let him go.

"Nope," she glanced at the half-heart necklace that was dangling from his neck, similar to hers and lifted her shoulder in a half shrug. "Just felt like it."

Shouto gave the girl a once over. "You look nice."

The girl placed a hand on her hip and smiled. "About time you noticed."

Shouto stared at her for a while before he stepped forward and placed a kiss on her forehead, earning a giggle from (Y/n).

"Ahem."

Shouto pulled away from her and both turned their heads to face their classmates who were smirking at them.

"We, as class 1-A, would like to have a Rated G holiday. So please do not perform acts of PDA in front of people who are probably doomed to be alone forever," Kaminari crossed his arms over his chest while putting on a serious act. The rest of the class, apart from Katsuki, nodded in agreement, each having serious expressions that proved much too hilarious than serious.