Chappy 24

Two days since the first day of internship had passed and along with it came the raging stories about the infamous hero-killer, Stain, who had attacked three U.A. students and one pro-hero in Hosu city. Together with that was, chaos was also brought by three Noumus, similar to the one at USJ, who attacked the city and thought to be acting along with Stain under the League of Villains.

The news was that the number two hero, Endeavor, defeated them and brought peace back to Hosu.

And news of Shouto almost getting killed did not sit well with (Y/n).

"What the fuck were you thinking?!!" (Y/n) hissed into the phone meanwhile trying keeping her voice low as she was still in the agency office.

Shouto sighed at the first words she greeted him with and smiled. "I'm doing fine, thanks for asking."

(Y/n) frowned at his words. "If you wanted to be killed, then I would've done it myself ages ago! What are you?! Insane?!! I swear if you do something like that again I'm gonna put you in the fucking ICU myself, you hear me?!! Do you know how worried I was?!!"

"I know you were worried but just calm down and listen to me. It-"

"No! I will not calm down!" the enraged girl cut him off, running her hand through her hair in frustration as she paced back and forth. "You scared me!! What if you could have died, huh?! How do you think I would have felt?!! Did you stop to consider that for a second?!"

"Look I'm sorry, okay. Midoriya and Iida were in trouble, I had to do something," Shouto explained, his voice calm and composed in the opposite of his girlfriend's.

"You-!!" (Y/n) let out a strangled sound as she tried to prevent herself from screaming profanities. She then let out a defeated groan of frustration and pinched the bridge of her nose. She drew in a sharp breath and exhaled, feeling her anger ebb away a bit.

"Are you calm?" Shouto asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good," she confirmed as she brushed away the stray locks that had fallen on her face. She sighed and leaned on the adjacent wall. "Don't ever scare me like that, okay?"

"I promise, but I don't promise that if it comes to helping people."

"I know but...I wouldn't want anything bad happening to you."

"Nothing bad will happen to me. I'll be okay."

(Y/n) squinted, mocking Shouto's ridiculous face. "Nothing bad will happen to me. I'll be okay ha ha ha hahahahaha!" her expression then suddenly turned serious. "You'll never know about that if you keep running into fights that you aren't fucking authorized to yet."

Shouto sighed heavily. Unapologetic, she leaned her head back on the wall and began inspecting her nails. "Anyway, how's Izuku and Iida?"

"They're doing fine. Iida's in surgery right now and Midoriya went to make a call outside."

(Y/n) hummed in response. A movement at the corner of her eye made her turn to look at the approaching man.

"That's good. Hey, Sir is already here and I have to go. Get well, okay. No more stupid antics or Imma beat your ass," she concluded as she pushed herself from the wall.

"I promise," he chuckled in a joking manner much akin to (Y/n)'s earlier words at the station.

"Ha ha, very cheeky. Bye, love you,"

"Love you," he finished and hanged up. (Y/n) pulled the phone from her ear and stuffed in the pocket of her holster bag.

"Ready?" Sir asked, making the girl look up at him.