Chappy 56

(Y/n) sat cross-legged on the barren ground of the school field, scrolling through her music playlist as she waited for Katsuki.

She had been there for thirty minutes, assuming that he probably passed by his home to change before returning to school. But that wasn't an excuse to ignore all her seven missed calls and ten messages. He hadn't even texted back to tell her where he was or how long he was going to keep her waiting. And she was getting impatient by the minute.

Ugh, where the fuck is he?! (Y/n) questioned herself angrily for the fifth time, yanking out her earphones and dialing his number again.

The result was the same. Voicemail.

The girl huffed and pulled the phone away from her ear. She glared at the screen as she began to compose her eleventh message to Katsuki.

[4:25 PM] (Y/n): I swear Katsuki if you don't text me back or call me I'm gonna fucking kill you! Do you know how many times I've called and texted?! Why the fuck are you ignoring me?! You must be dead or in a coma otherwise I’m not forgiving you for this!!!

The female stared at her screen, the seconds ticking by without his response wearing her patience thin.

Fuck it! I'm gonna kill him! How dare he stand me up!!

(Y/n) got up to her feet, dusting her P.E pants as she grabbed her bag from the ground. She pocketed her phone and earphones and stomped out of the field to the general direction of the gate, heading to Katsuki's home.

***

(Y/n) knocked on the hardwood door, her face twisted with vexation as she tapped her foot impatiently. She had planned on twisting his neck the minute he opened the door, that is, if he's the one who opened and not his mother.

Receiving no response, she figured his mother wasn't in since she always opened in a matter of seconds. Meaning the ash-blond was home alone. Perfectly alone to receive (Y/n)'s scolding.

Or so she thought.

Heavy approaching footfall sounded from within the house, making the girl ready herself for having a one-sided argument. The door swung open with force, banging against the wall with force as a raging mad Katsuki emerged out of the house.

All the girl's lamenting words disappeared from her brain upon seeing his appearance. He looked beaten up, his eyes red and a tad bit puffy. But what baffled her was his inflamed, sore knuckles that were littered with several blood clots.

"Oh my God!" she cried in shock as she took his hands in hers to inspect them. "What happened?!"

The boy growled and yanked his hands away from her hold, disgusted by her backstabbing presence around him.

The girl gasped at his hostile behavior, looking up at his raging expression.

"Wha-"

"What the fuck are you doing here?!!" he screamed at her, his pain still increasing the more upon seeing her.

He wanted her gone. Out of his life for good this time.

However, (Y/n) was still in the dark over his sudden aggressiveness and crudeness. She knitted her eyebrows. "What do you mean 'what am I doing here?'. We were supposed to train today."

"Then why don’t you go to that fucking half and half bastard since you don’t need me anymore!!" Katsuki spat with venom, pointing his finger at the direction of the main road.

The girl's eyebrows furrowed even further in confusion. "What? What are you talking about?"

The ash-blond's eyes flashed with hate as he bared his teeth at her. "You don’t know what I’m talking about?! Are you stupid or something?!”