Chappy 50

[10:37 AM] (Y/n): Do you wanna build a snowmaaaaaan?? 

[10:38 AM] Fireworks: Fuck you

[10:38 AM] (Y/n): Or ride our bikes around the haalllssss 🚲🚲

[10:39 AM] Fireworks: Fuck you

[10:39 AM] (Y/n): Why you so serious? 😝

[10:40 AM] Fireworks: FUCK YOU

[10:40 AM] (Y/n): Wow Katsuki...caps lock? Whatever could you be suggesting?? 

[10:40 AM] Fireworks: ╭∩╮ (-_-) ╭∩ 

[10:41 AM] (Y/n): Ooo~ the middle finger...Interesting...͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Y/n) giggled mischievously as she waited for his response only to be cut off when she was hit hard upside the head.

"OW!" (Y/n) cried, rubbing the back of her head as she turned to glare at Katsuki who scowled at her. “What the heck?!"

"Shut up! I'll kill you!"

"I just got my bandages removed today," she frowned at him and lightly smacked his arm. "You'll make the wound open again!!"

Katsuki looked up from his book to glower at her. "And how many fucks do you think I give, huh?! None!!” he pointed her book that was on her lap. “Now stop fucking around and do your homework!!"

(Y/n) huffed childishly and placed her phone beside her on the couch, returning to her homework. She blankly stared at the sum which looked like an Engineering equation to her.

"You're stuck."

"I'm not stuck!" she quickly defended herself, darting her eyes to glare at Katsuki. "I'm just...how the fuck do you expect me to understand what you guys were taught yesterday?!! Or this week for that matter?! I wasn't in!!"

The boy rolled his eyes and scooted closer to the girl.

"Move!" he ordered, pushing her hand away from the book to bring it closer to him. "Pay attention!"

(Y/n) nodded and looked down at her book. Katsuki began explaining the sum she was on, writing messily under the question.

(Y/n) hummed in understanding as he continued on. In the middle of it, the girl began losing focus as her eyes slowly trailed up to Katsuki's face that had inched closer to hers.

She raked her eyes over his face, taking in every detail. How his eyebrows always remained furrowed, how he glared at the book while explaining, his spiky ashen hair that swept over his face, his overly handsome features, his lips...

"-and done! Understood?"

"Eh?" (Y/n) shot him a dazed look, disoriented from her staring fiasco earlier.

Katsuki's gritted his teeth in irritation, a protruding vein throbbing on his forehead. "Why the fuck weren’t you paying attention?!!"

"Well how can I understand when you’re talking so fast?!" (Y/n) yelled back, her face heating up as she remembered how she was staring at him instead.

Katsuki growled, his form shaking as his eyebrows twitched.

"Do it slower," she frowned, still flustered by her unusual actions.

"Fine!" he clicked his tongue and pointed her with the end of his pen. "This time, pay attention!"

The female nodded quickly and looked back down at the book. Katsuki began explaining the question again, this time slower as requested.