Chappy 30

"Katsuki? What're you doing here?"

"What's it look like I'm doing here, dumbass?"

(Y/n) chuckled at the male, who was looking anywhere else but her. She took in the sight of his casual attire, a navy blue shirt, and black cargo shorts. Her (e/c) eyes then fell on the shopping trolley before him and the objects thrown carelessly inside it. She looked back at him, her eyebrows knitted.

"Well, you didn't strike me as the shopping type," she admitted with a smile, making Katsuki scowl at her.

"I wouldn't be here if that old hag didn't send me!! Now stop laughing or I'll kill you!!"

The girl shrugged, a smile still on her lips. "I'm not."

Katsuki groaned inwardly, his eyes watching the girl who walked closer to him to look at the contents of his trolley. Looking at her, he remembered how Shouto had threatened him nearly four days ago. Just the thought of it made him scoff internally. Who did that fucker think he was to think that he'd stay away from (Y/n)? As if.

"You really don't know how to do this, do you?" the boy focused back on her to see her looked at him in disbelief while she held up a large box of detergent.

"Of course I do, dammit!!" the ash-blond snapped at her as heat crept up his neck and ears.

The girl shook her head in disapproval as she placed back the detergent and rummaged through the other items in his trolley. "You got the detergent all wrong. You shouldn't place any soap product together with food products," she said as she pushed the soap products to one side and left the edibles on the other. She picked up the milk carton and she studied it. Her nose crinkled in disgust and she returned the carton back to the trolley. "This milk is one day away from expiring," she glanced at the box of cereals and shook her head. "No one buys this cereal," she pointed at the roll of tissues. "This tissue is of zero quality. My God, you're like a shopping disaster. And this," she held up a box and set her lips in a grim line. "Really Katsuki? If you were to buy me this type of tampons, I'd shove them all so far up your nose you'll be hacking up cotton for a week."

The ash-blond's crimson-colored eyes narrowed in irritation, his blush intensifying.

"How was I supposed to fucking know what kind of shit she wanted?!!" he yelled at her, his hands balling into fists, crumpling the paper that was in one of them. The other customers around them turned to look at him in surprise, others walking away from them.

The unperturbed girl sighed wearily and tossed the pack back into the trolley. "It's like common sense, Katsuki. Quality over value. Besides, there's a lot to consider, level of absorbency, tampon size, menstrual flow..."

The boy's face reddened over her words that made him extremely uncomfortable. "Will you stop talking about that?! I was going to change it!!!"

(Y/n) shook her head and smiled. "Don't worry. I'll just ignore your ignorance."

"Huh?! Say that again!!"

"Hmm," the girl hummed in thought as she briefly checked the time on her phone. "I still got time, besides, I was just shopping for one item. I could still help you out with your..." she gesticulated his whole form. "...shopping issues."

"I don't need your fucking help!!"

The girl walked nearer to him and patted him on his shoulder in a mock assuring gesture. "Yes. Yes, you do."

Katsuki swatted her hand away and growled at her, which (Y/n) ignored and snatched the list from his hand. Her (e/c) eyes went through the items, instantly recognizing his handwriting. She looked back at him, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.