Chappy 39

The boys of Class 1-A were shocked. No, stupefied beyond belief. They all stared at the front of the class, their mouths all wide open in exception of Shouto, Katsuki, and Tokoyami. But that didn't mean that they too weren't surprised.

Lined up at the front, leaning on the wall, were everyone's luggage. But anyone could've spotted the difference between the guys' luggage and the girls'.

"Did you have to bring all those?" Kaminari asked aloud while chuckling nervously. "I mean, we're going just for two days."

"What do you mean?" Mina blankly stared at him.

"He means...all those suitcases," Kirishima responded and pointed at the large suitcases. "And that's not all. You also have bags with you. It's a lot, don't you think?"

"There's no such thing as too much luggage. Plus, my bag contains makeup," Mina grinned at him.

"You use makeup-ow!" Kaminari snorted under his breath, earning him a harsh smack on the head from Jirou.

(Y/n) finished rummaging through her bag before closing it and placing it on top of her (color) suitcase.

"How many swimsuits did you bring?" Yaoyorozu, who was standing beside the girl asked.

"Three," (Y/n) smiled, holding up three fingers to show.

"I brought three too," Yaoyorozu countered and started counting off her fingers. "One for the morning, one for the afternoon, one for the evening..."

(Y/n) laughed and began walking back to her seat with Yaoyorozu following her.

"Did you bring the massage oil I asked you?" she asked her over her shoulder.

"The sunscreen equivalent? I did."

"We're all set then," the girl nodded and sat on her seat, waving at the dark-haired girl who continued her way.

(Y/n) tapped her foot on the floor impatiently as she stared at the clock on the wall. She couldn't wait for school to end.

"Your eyes will fucking fall out the more you stare at that stupid thing," Katsuki's gruff voice noted next to the girl but she didn't pay him a second glance and only smiled.

"Shuddup."

***

"Awesome weekend here we come!!!" most of the class pumped their fists in the air the second the last teacher left the class.

Loud sounds of chairs scraping against the floor resonated from the room as everyone chatted excitedly.

"Beaches!! Tans!! Baths!!" (Y/n) chanted at Katsuki as they packed their books, the latter rolling their eyes. "Swimming!! Sun!! Shopping!! Watching half naked cute guys!!!"

The male tensed and turned to the girl in a scowl. "Half nake-!"

"It's going to be fun!!!" (Y/n) exclaimed, having not heard Katsuki's almost jealous fit. "And oh the buffets...!"

Katsuki clicked his tongue and sulked to himself, slinging his bag over his shoulder as he made his way to his luggage.

"Guys!!" Mineta called out, his excited eyes glued outside the window. "The bus is here!!"

(Y/n) let out an airy laugh and pumped her fist in the air as she couldn't contain her excitement. "What time is it?!!"

Most of the students threw their hands up in the air in similar vigor. "Weekend vacation!!!"

Cheers and whoops erupted from the class. They didn't care whether they disrupted the other classes. They were going to have an awesome weekend.

***