Chappy 51

"Yo, you ready?"

"Yep! What's left is my aunt to finish signing the release papers and we good," (Y/n) nodded at Katsuki who peered at her from the couch. She zipped close her bag and threw it onto the couch before settling herself beside it.

"Are you fucking sure you're okay?" the boy asked her as he took his place next to her on the seat. "Because if I had a say in this I'd say you stay until you get completely healed."

"And that, my friend," (Y/n) winked at him. "Is why you don't have a say in this."

Katsuki frowned at her making her giggle.

"Besides, I don't feel any pain. All I have to do is go to school tomorrow, head over to Recovery Girl, get one last big ol' fat kiss to heal the scratches remaining and I'll be as good as new! I mean, isn't that what you did for your arm?" she said, her hand going over to touch Katsuki's healed arm.

The boy swatted her hand away, his crimson-colored eyes darting away from her with a scowl. "That's different."

"Different my ass," she chuckled humorously before grabbing his arm with both hands.

"Hey! What are you-?!"

"Chillax," she soothed the startled boy as she began rolling up his shirt sleeve. "I just want to know where you got hurt. You never even told me how you got hurt in the first place."

Katsuki's face heated up as he watched her study his arm carefully. He couldn't admit it, but he liked the way her soft fingers slowly trailed up and down his skin.

"Well...?"

The boy sighed and looked away before she could see his red face. "Some fucking piece of wood fell on me and shit. Cut it deep."

"Ooh...wow that's so sad..." (Y/n) nodded in a daze, completely mesmerized by his drool-worthy, well-built muscles as she continued stroking his arm leisurely, even squeezing a bit at one point.

Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows at her odd state and flicked her forehead with his free hand.

"Ow! Fucking hell!" (Y/n)'s hands immediately dropped from his arm to cover to her sore spot.

"That's what you get for being weird," Katsuki clicked his tongue in irritation while he rolled down his sleeve. But still, he couldn't get over the feeling of her hands on him, the ghost of her skin lingering on his.

"I wasn't being weird!" she huffed stubbornly, her head turned away from him to hide her imminent blush.

"Yeah sure," he sniggered, a smirk making its way to his lips.

The girl turned back to him and pushed his shoulder. "I'm serious! I was just checking if you're still injured! That's all!"

He rolled his eyes and laid back on the couch, a deep, loud groan emitting from his mouth.

(Y/n) scowled and averted her eyes from him, still flustered by her unusual behavior.

Physical attraction?! I remember thinking about this after we got from the arcade...is that it?! Nah, I was just checking if he was okay...right? Fuck! What if I'm-!

"You ready, honey?"

(Y/n) jumped in surprise at the interruption of her thoughts and looked at Nanami who had entered the room.

When did she get here?

"Come on!" she beckoned at the girl. "Let's go home!"

(Y/n) shook her head to clear her mind and gave her a nod. Sending Katsuki one last glance, she stood up and grabbed her bag as they made way to the door and out of the hospital.