Chappy 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"What the hell is he doing here?!"

(Y/n) smirked at the gaping boy and crossed her arms over her chest triumphantly. Currently, they were standing at the entrance of a hangar, the destined meet up place Reo had decided upon and that was the first question he asked when the duo got out of the car.

(Y/n) shot a quick glance at the scowling ash-blond standing beside her from the corner of her eye and her smirk widened.

"I invited him here," she sent Reo a sly wink. "You didn't specify it as a date for two so...why not let him tag along? He loves hiking by the way."

Reo clenched his fists together, his angry blue eyes averting from (Y/n) to fall on Katsuki. The ash-blond glared back at him with equal intensity and (Y/n) could swear she saw electricity passing between them.

"That doesn't mean you had to bring him here!" Reo snarled, his voice holding a mix of anger and jealousy.

"Well he doesn't trust you," the girl pointed at Katsuki then pointed at herself. "And I don't trust you. That should make you question your character...intensively."

Reo scoffed inaudibly and turned his glare to the ground. (Y/n) couldn't begin to explain how victorious she felt at the moment. The feeling swelled within her chest and she would've broken into a mocking dance around him if it weren't for the two bodyguards watching the two friends like a hawk. They looked like the typical bodyguards, black suits, shades, and an ever-present frown.

Why he needed a bodyguard, two for that matter was far beyond (Y/n)'s understanding. But honestly, she didn't give a single fuck. She's seen him pull off far more surprising shenanigans that even if he bought an island and built a freaking Imperial palace replica on it, she wouldn't even crack a smile.

One of his expected move was sending his limo to get her from her house. (Y/n) had quite the field trip explaining to Nanami why there was a stretch parked outside her house and why she and Katsuki looked like they were going on a camping expedition. Another not-so surprising thing he had happen was that he had his chauffeur call her 'M'lady'.

Not that she was complaining since the limo had free chocolates but Katsuki was. All the way from her house to the airdrome. He couldn't understand why Reo went to those extreme lengths for her and that angered him more, even more than fact that Reo was taking her out on a date.

(Y/n), with a mouth full of chocolate, simply shut him up with a 'Shu ain feen nuffing het'.

Even if he did take some of it, it didn't take away all of his initial anger towards Reo.

"Yo, piss stain."

Reo looked up at the scowling boy and he narrowed his eyes at him.

"What."

"You've got some fuckin' nerve to threaten and blackmail her into this shit," Katsuki slung his arm around (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her closer to him, his glare unwavering from Reo, "And I'm getting real sick of you making passes at my girl."

The previous day after school***

"He what?!!!!!"

"Shhhh!! Keep it down!" (Y/n) scolded in hushed tones while placing a finger on her lips. She then gave the rest of the customers at the diner apologetic looks for disturbing their dinner.

When most of them went back to their own businesses, she exhaled in relief and quickly whipped her head around to glower at the seething boy sitting across from her.

"Remind me not to give you breaking news again in a public place," she lamented in a whisper as her eyes darted around the almost full diner.