Chappy 76

(Y/n) stared up at her bedroom ceiling. Her eyes traced the intricate small cracks littered on it and a small cobweb woven at the corner. She made a mental note to get rid of it. With arms crossed over her stomach, her chest slowly heaved up and down as she took long breaths.

The whole room was engulfed in silence, one could almost think there was no life in it.

Ten minutes.

Ten minutes was how long the deafening silence had prolonged.

That was until...

"Must suck."

(Y/n)'s mouth twitched. She turned her head to the side to look at the patch of explosive, ash-blonde hair staring back at her. The itch in her hands notified her on how much she wanted to run her hands through it. She didn't.

"Ten minutes of thinking and all you could say is 'must suck'?"

"Yeah," The male siting on the floor slightly turned his head to the side. "What of it?"

"Nothing really," (Y/n) snorted before pulling herself up. She shifted her body to lie on her stomach across the bed and wrapped her arms around Katsuki's neck. Katsuki had his back leaned against the bed, knees pulled up and elbows resting on each, leaving his arms suspended in front of him. The girl nuzzled the side of her head against his in a loving way. Her arms tightened slightly but not enough to choke him. The smell of nitroglycerin, ash and masculine cologne invaded her senses. The sides of his hair tickled the side of her face and she allowed herself to brush her lips ever so softly against his temple.

She was completely intoxicated by his presence.

Katsuki remained still as his bored, crimson eyes stared across the room. He let her use his head as some kind of personal body pillow. Maybe that would offer her the kind of comfort she needed when his words can't. He could feel the warmth of her breath as she pressed her nose gently against his jaw and a shiver passed through him. Her arms kept tightening once in a while but she never let herself get carried away. Good thing. He wasn't in the mood to knock her back to her fucking senses.

As soon as they had gotten to her room from school, (Y/n) narrated to him the full story of what happened the night after the festival. She had also assured him not to worry and that she wasn't going to cry because she knew how terrible he was in those situations. Of course, Katsuki had something to say about that 'don't worry' part because who on fucking earth said Katsuki worries but he was pretty much internally glad that she wasn't going to. And proud. Because it showed just how strong she was.

And so because Katsuki fails at nothing except using his inside voice and offering kind words, he allowed her to indulge in whatever she was doing with his head.

Let it not be said that he never comforted his girlfriend during a particularly difficult time.

"Why don't you just cut off my fucking head if you want it so much," he scoffed. "You're acting like a fucking cat."

"Aww. But I prefer having the rest of you too," (Y/n) pouted. To prove her point, she unwrapped one arm from around his neck and began tracing a finger up the skin of his left arm. Katsuki's eyes carefully watched what she was doing and (Y/n) smiled at the sensation of being watched. She stopped directly at the hem of his school shirt and walked two of her fingers up to his shoulder. She hooked the free arm back around his neck and hugged him. He felt so nice against her, even though she knew he was scowling all through it.

"You fucking sap..." she heard Katsuki mutter under his breath and she giggled softly.

At that moment, he felt like he was everything she needed. He didn't even need to say anything. His presence there with her was enough to make her feel complete.