Chappy 70

Above is a fanart of Reo from a very lovely reader called Liz. It's so fucking beautiful!

(Y/n) bit her lower lip to stifle a loud moan as Katsuki littered her neck with open-mouthed kisses. Her hands were tangled in his hair, tugging and pulling with every moan and sigh she elicited. His earlier on gentleness was replaced by a roughness that (Y/n) turned her even more as it almost tipped her over to madness. His hands were everywhere, groping everything in his way. Her bra was already discarded to God knows where along with his shirt.

(Y/n) gasped when Katsuki bit down on her skin, bruising it. He gently lapped it up before placing one last kiss on the spot. The female was sure that that would leave a mark but her mind was too hazed to care.

The hands that were on her hips moved up to her breasts and filled them up. She could feel the rough callouses on his palms as his fingers brushed against the sensitive nubs of her breasts. A tightening feeling formed in the pit of her stomach as the aching need for him worsened the more.

Katsuki dragged his nose along (Y/n)'s heated up skin down to her chest and he placed a kiss on the soft flesh. He wasted no time in taking in her breast into his mouth, making her gasp with desire.

"Oh, God."

The ash-blond flicked his tongue against the bud, his mouth pulling on it to have a gasp harshly. His other hand never ceased working on the other neglected one, squeezing and melding it between his fingers. With this double torture, (Y/n) felt a steady rise of pressure in her stomach, making her head swim.

The girl's head rolled to the side, lidded eyes staring sightlessly at the crumpled up blanket underneath them.

Oh my God, how is he so good at this?...

The girl bit her lower lip when he released her breast and took the other in his mouth.

Her fingers pulled at his hair, her back arching to meet his mouth. (Y/n)'s breath grew even more labored and her eyes fluttered close. Katsuki trailed his mouth from her breast down to her stomach, his roaming hands gripping her thighs tightly.

The girl opened her eyes and she furrowed her eyebrows. Through her hazy vision, she could see a small, fuzzy thing approaching her from a distance.

What's...that?

The thing halted for a moment before it continued making its way towards her. When it was within focus, the girl's heart stopped and her eyes widened.

She let out a piercing scream and pushed away Katsuki from her as she backed away from the insect. The ash-blond stared at her with wide eyes, confused as to what he did wrong to hurt her.

"What the he-?!"

"IT'S A SPIDER!!" (Y/n) yelled while pointing at the large, scurrying insect that was also frightened by the girl's abrupt move.

Katsuki's eyes followed to where she was pointing and his lips set into a grim line. He then looked back at her with a blank look. "It's just a fucking spider..."

(Y/n) gave him a funny look. "Just a fucking spider? Just a fucking spider?! That fucking spider almost touched me!!"

"Fine dammit. Quit overreacting and shit," the ash-blond muttered in irritation as he fearlessly took the insect and moved to the entrance, zipping it open a bit and throwing it outside. He then turned back to the girl and his eyes raked over her half-naked appearance before a mad blush bloomed on his cheeks.

"What?" (Y/n) frowned and looked down at what he was looking at. She gasped and instantly wrapped her arms around herself. Her face was heated up to the neck down and she looked away from him.