one

Ok so the first part is true what Richie said, everything in italics is just me making it up. Everything in normal writing is a SPOILER, not too big, but it's something. Sorry if you haven't watched "It" and I ruined this part for you. Ok, bye! Hope you like it!

Richie pov
Finally school was over. Bill, Stan, Eddie, and I all ran outside and dumped all of our school papers and textbooks into the trash. We were talking about summer plans when I said "well I guess I better start my training?" Eddie shot me a look of confusion and said "training for what?" I smiled and said "training to be a street fighter." Eddie scoffed and said "that's a waste of summer." I said "it beats spending it inside of your mom, oooh!" I went to give Stan a high five but he shot it down. Bill said "but what about the b-ba-barrens?" Eddie nodded and said "that's seems like fun" I chuckled and said "yeah, just wait till you tickle your pickle for the first time." Stan rolled his eyes and I laughed. After I said that I had a memory of the first time I jacked off or 'tickled my pickle' it was fun, and I did because of Eddie. (edit 1/4/19: thank you to the account who commented what it really said, i feel dumb lol. "best feeling ever" when the we're dumping their shit in the trash can, and then richie said "yeah, wait till you tickle your pickle for the first time" or something like that.")

(Flashback)
I was in my room reading comics when I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned, put my comic down, and trudged to the door. I opened it and it was Eddie. It made me feel this warm tingly feeling in my stomach, when he gave me a hug and said "hey Rich!" I said "h-hey Eds" he walked in and we went to my room. I said "so, do you want to read comics?" He nodded and said "sure!" I handed him a comic book and he sat by my feet in my bed. Hours passed by with reading comics, and Eddie "accidentally" tickling my toes. He was adorable! He would make up some lame excuse like "oh it was my hair" or "oh sorry I didn't notice" I grabbed one of my other comics and I saw Eddie gasp. He dropped his and he unexpectedly jumped and sat on my lap. He pulled it down and said "which one is that?" I felt my jeans start to get tighter as I noticed a bulge in my jeans. I tried not to think about it, and I said "it's just the Ex-men 147" (hahah *wink wink*) he said "cool" he grabbed his comic, and positioned himself on my lap. He would move, or brush his hips on my crotch making the bulge bigger and my jeans get even tighter. My palms got sweaty, and I was about to ask him to move but I heard his watch alarm beep. *beep beep beep* Eddie groaned and said "aw sorry Richie, I gotta go, it's time to get home. Hey can you lend me that comic next time I come?" I nodded and said "y-yeah" clearly stuttering. He giggled which made my heart flutter and my jeans get even tighter and more uncomfortable. As he slid himself off my lap, his beautiful hips brushed over the bulge. My eyes widened as it got so tight it started to hurt. He started to walk off but he soon ran back and placed a kiss on my cheek saying "see ya later trashmouth" he skipped away happily, making his beautiful ass bounce. I heard the door slam shut and I let out a huge groan. I got up and headed for the bathroom. I said "shit!" I ran back and grabbed the lotion from my drawer, I had to fix it. I've never done it before, but some other boys at school told me some stuff about it. Ugh why does Eddie make me so hard?!

(⚠️- Mature content! You can skip)
I ran in and shut the door locking it just in case my mom came home and entered. I sat in the tub not knowing anywhere else to sit. I pumped lotion in my hand and remembered what the boys told me. I thought about Eddie and I already got harder, my massive boner poking through my boxers. I ripped them off and placed my right hand on my member and started to rub. I rubbed faster and faster as soft moans and groans escaped my lips. I thought about Eddie's beautiful body and it sent me over the top. I pumped faster and faster as I felt pre-come release from my member. I pumped faster and I released, groaning in pleasure. I started to breathe heavily as I thought about how that happened? I was in shock, but it felt so good. I striped off my clothes and decided to take a shower. I felt dirty. I let the shower water hit the tub floor, washing away the come I had recently released. It went down the drain and I smiled happily thinking about the beautiful boy that caused that.

(You can read again)
I let the hot shower water run down my body and I washed away that liquids from my inner thighs and from my hands. I turned it off, and exited the room with a towel around my waist. I threw my clothes in the hamper in my room, and changed into my pajamas. I plopped onto my bed and smiled at the thought of Eddie making me feel this way. I chuckled and closed my eyes, drifting off into a peaceful, but not so clean;) slumber.

So this was my first oneshot!
-Miri