sixteen

All the losers were at lunch. Today in the cafeteria, they served meatballs and garlic bread, which tasted horrible. Eddie put a piece of the garlic bread into his mouth, attempting to swallow it. As soon as it hit the back of his throat, he immediately spit it out. He decided to just eat the meatballs. Surprisingly, they didn't taste that bad. Eddie looked at the medical posters on the wall, ignoring the rest of the losers. He heard Richie say "hey Eddie bear?" Eddie turned around, and said "don't call me that!" Richie chuckled and said "why? You're like my cute little teddy bear! Aw, it would be so much fun to cuddle!" Eddie popped a meatball into his mouth. Richie smiled, and kissed Eddie's cheek. All the losers gasped and squealed. Eddie felt the meatball slide down his throat but stop. He started to lose some air, and he started to gag. Stan noticed and said "Richie he's choking! Help him out!" They all got up and rushed to Eddie. Richie felt horrible for causing this. Bill, Stan, and Beverley, all ran to the posters on the wall, and read the chocking one. Bill was so scared he wrapped his arms around Stan's waist, causing both to blush, and Beverley to get a little jealous. Stan read "ask if he is chocking" Richie rolled his eyes and said "OF COURSE HE IS!" Stan said "ok ok! Now, just give him abdominal thrusts, and it'll shoot right out." Richie said "so dry hump him?!" Bill said "yuh-yeah, just like when you h-hump him in buh-b-bed." Richie said "Hey what the fu-" Stan cut him off by screaming "just do it!" Richie quickly started to abdominals thrust into him, as you could hear Eddie choking in the background, and Stan and bill's laughter. After about 30 seconds, the meatball came flying out of his mouth, making him take deep breaths, as everyone else sighed in relief. Richie engulfed him into a hug, and said "oh Eddie bear, I'm so sorry I made you choke!" Eddie giggled, and bill said "h-here and in b-bed" Richie punched his shoulder, as Eddie started to have a laughing fit. Eddie hugged Richie, and said "thanks Richie! Maybe we could cuddle some time." Richie felt his cheeks heat up as Eddie giggled. Bill was still holding onto Stan. He didn't want to let go. They all sat back down, and Stan wrapped his hands around bill. Beverley was still staring at the boys, wishing she was Stan. Richie was admiring Eddie's small form, while Eddie was counting each little freckle on Richie's adorable face. Eddie loved to do this, it calms him down, and it makes him feel safe. Sometime he even gets a little sleepy. Richie noticed as Eddie started to drift off, as his eyes fluttered closed. Richie chuckled and brought Eddie close to him and give him a sweet kiss on the forehead. Eddie giggled and said "I'm not asleep Trashmouth." Richie blushed and Eddie said "wake me up when class is going to start." Richie nodded and played with Eddie's hair, as Eddie fell asleep.

Sorry this is as a crappy chapter! I have a lot of homework to finish so this was just a quick little trash update!
-Miri