thirteen

Just like ever other morning, Richie Tozier would get to school early, before class, and lock himself in a bathroom stall, so he wouldn't have to face the bullying, and just face people he didn't know. There was usually no one in there but today was different. He heard sobbing coming from the stall he usually sits in. It annoyed him more than the elementary kids in the other building. He sighed, and walked into another stall, taking out his journal and pen. The sobbing got more frequent, and more loud. Richie at this point was about to get up, and actually go interact with other people. He bit the cap of his pen deciding whether he should leave, or stay and try to help the poor boy. The sobbing now sounded more like crying and Richie couldn't take it. He packed up his stuff and headed to the other stall. He said, in the sweetest voice possible, "hello? Are you ok?" The sobbing stopped and Richie felt so relieved. The voice said "um, sorry i just, um..." the boy just stopped and didn't finish. Richie said "can I come in? Maybe I could help." The door soon unlocked, and Richie saw a boy, a beautiful boy may he add. He has beautiful brown hair, mesmerizing caramel eyes, cute little freckles that dotted his face, a small body, with amazing hips, and plump pink lips. The boy was wearing a light salmon colored shirt, short red shorts, and a black fanny pack wrapped around his waist. Richie was shaken out of his gaze, when the young boy said "why are you staring?" He had fear in his eyes, it made Richie feel bad. Richie smiled and said "what's your name?" as he closed the stall shut, and sat on the floor with the boy. The boy said "my name is Eddie Kaspbrak" Richie had never heard that name before. Richie said "my name is Richie. Are you ok?" Eddie shook his head 'no' and said "I'm new, and I'm really scared." Richie felt some sort of connection, he felt very close to this boy in a way he hasn't felt before. He found himself staring at the boys plump lips, imagining they were attached to his. Richie's stomach felt weird so he shook out of it and said "oh, well you can walk around with me. We can be friends!" Eddie smiled which made Richie feel ten times happier. Eddie nodded and said "thanks Richie" Richie said "you're welcome Eds" Eddie raised and eyebrow and said "Eds?" Richie nodded and said "its your nickname, people call me trash mouth" Eddie said "why?" Richie chuckled and said "because I like to trash a lot of people, it's like what I'm known for." Eddie's eyes widened and the look of fear reappeared on his beautiful baby face. Richie said "no no no! I would never trash you Eds." Eddie sighed and smiled. They walked out, and Richie took Eddie's hand, making both boys blush crimson red, and walk out of the bathroom. Ever since that day, Eddie and Richie have been the best of friends, and more. They are boyfriends, and they love each other, and it all started in the bathroom.

FLuff
-miri