thirty eight ; 2

The truck came to a halt and woke up everyone in it. Richie stretched out his arms and took a look at Eddie. He tickled his lower stomach which instantly woke him up. His giggles sounded like perfection to Richie. Eddie slapped his arm playfully and said "you woke me up Richie!" In a playful but annoyed tone. Richie chuckled to himself. "A princess doesn't need that much beauty sleep." Eddie rolled his eyes playfully and re adjusted himself on Richie. A blush keeps onto his face as the smaller boy made himself comfortable. Ronny shouted "Everyone, let's review the plan for tonight! Outside!" Eddie had a confused but adorable expression on his face. "The only way we could take you in, is if you help us. While you were asleep I over heard Ronny and Alex saying they would leave you behind if you didn't." Eddie yawned but nodded his head. Eddie kept on Richie's sweater, but put on some shorts and went outside with everyone else. Everyone sat down, and Richie pulled Eddie onto his lap. Both boys blushed madly. Ronny said "alright, Richie and Alex distractions. Justin and I will do the taking. Umm..." Ronny's expression turned from confused, to devilish. He said "alright, boy toy is going to be in the front gathering some people." Eddie smiled and said "Ok. So I just tell them what's going on and explain you're gonna preform?" Ronny chuckled and said "That's one way to invite them in. I want you to...I don't know any other way to put it except seduce them. You have a thick enough ass and a curvy frame." Eddie's eyes widened and he saw Richie clenching his fists angrily. Eddie said "but Ronny, can't I just ask them in?" Ronny shook his head and said "Nope. They're not gonna wanna come in if you don't do something to make them." Eddie sighed and remembered what Richie told him. He wanted to stay with him, so he'd do anything for that. Eddie nodded and Ronny said "Good. Now, let's all get back in and get ready for tonight. Boy toy, wear something sexy." Ronny and the others got in the van, but Richie didn't move. His fists were clenched, eyebrows furrowed, and anger filled his eyes. Eddie turned around still on his lap, and said "Richie? Why so mad?" Richie didn't want eddie showing off that body to anyone except him. It sounded selfish to him because they've only known each other for two days, but Richie doesn't like the idea of that. Richie also wanted to keep him safe. He didn't want anything to happen to eddie. Richie sighed and said "Princess, I want to keep you safe. Catholic kids don't get sex or really not even a make out session because at their school and at home, I'm pretty sure that's a sin. They're going to get horny and be all over you and I want you to be safe." Eddie frowned and said "But I want to stay with you." Richie held both his hands and caressed them. They looked in each other's eyes and they both saw something and felt something that's never been there. They both leaned in, getting pulled almost by a magnet. Their lips touched and it felt so amazing, eddie and Richie both pressed their lips together and moved them in perfect sync. It felt perfect to the boys, nothing could compare to it. Richie broke the kiss and said "just be careful, please." Eddie blushed and said "I will." They both got in the truck and settled down again. Eddie curled up on Richie's lap looking off into the sky. Eddie hopes that tonight goes well, he loves Richie and would do anything to stay with him. Eddie didn't know any other word to express the feelings he has for the tall boy that's currently asleep and holding him. Eddie snuggled as close as he could to Richie, and dozed off dreaming of what would happen if they got married.
-
Eddie and Richie were sleeping, dreaming of each other. You would think the other band mates would be sleeping as well since they have been driving for many hours on end, but no. Ronny and Justin were outside on the chairs reviewing their plan. Alex, was watching Eddie and Richie sleep so if one woke up he could inform Ronny. "Alright, so while he's collecting people I just take him to the reserved bed space upstairs? What're you gonna do to him?" Said Justin in a concerned tone. He knew Ronny was gonna try to have sex with him, but he felt terrible for the poor boy. "Obviously I'm gonna give him the best night of his life, and make him mine." Said Ronny in the most egotistical tone you could ever imagine. Justin sighed thinking of what would happen to the poor boy, even though he is a thief he feels bad for him. You don't need to be the most amazing person in the world to feel bad for someone.  "His name is Eddie right? So I just tell him that he needs to change clothing in the upstairs bed space?" "Yes, then my plan will take effect." Ronny was so set on taking Eddie away from Richie. Ronny saw Alex waving at him in panic and he pointed to the two boys waking up from their peaceful nap. Justin and Ronny get back in their seats and pretend to be asleep. Richie woke up to a small boy by the name of Edward squirming on his lap. Richie giggled and brushed his hand over face, caressing his soft skin. Eddie woke up and smiled at Richie. He was the only thing that made Eddie happy in life. Eddie stretched and sat up right facing Richie. "Hey Hot-Stuff" said Richie slowly leaving in. Eddie knew what was going to happen so he started to lean in as well. Just as they were about to share a beautiful moment with each other, Ronny said "Wakey Wakey Bitches! It's time! Everyone remember the plan?" He shot Justin a look. Everyone nodded their heads in sync. Richie unlocked his guitar case and removed his Fender Stratocaster (that's the guitar I have lol) and admired the glossy material. Eddie waited until everyone got out of the van to change. He slipped on black fishnets along with tight black shorts. He took the cropped black shirt from his bag and pulled it over his head. He sighed heavily thinking of how much of a stripper he looked. Eddie got out of the van and saw Richie waiting patiently. Richie looked up and tried not to attack eddie with loving (but sensual) kisses. He put his arm around him and pressed a sweet kiss to his cheek. "Remember princess, be careful please." "I will Chee" eddie pressed a kiss to Richie's cheek and they walked to the entrance. You could hear the others in the house screaming. It smelled like cheap alcohol and cigarettes and it made Eddie cringe. Eddie walked to the entrance and sat on a lawn chair. He saw some people walking by and decided to start already. He swayed his hips seductively. "Hey boys" Eddie internally cringed at himself. The boys smirked and eyed Eddie up and down. "Woah honey, wanna dance?" Asked one of the boys. Eddie giggled and said "maybe later, I'll be there." He winked and the boys walked inside happily with boners. 'This is easier than I thought!' Eddie told himself that.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PART THREE COMING OUT SOON! ILY ALL SO MUCH!
-miri❤️