seven

Eddie walked into school so nervous his stomach was in knots. He wrote Richie a very small poem but it meant a lot, just like how Richie meant a lot to Eddie. Richie loved this song and Eddie decided to put some of the lyrics in his poem. Eddie read the note before putting it into the locker.

Heaven is a place on earth with you,  tell me all the things you want to do.
- Eddie

He slipped the note in and he smiled, hopefully Richie feels the same about Eddie, as Eddie feels about Richie. He ran to his locker as he saw Richie approaching school. Eddie watched as Richie opened his locker and noticed the note fall out. He picked it up and read it. Richie looked at the name and his heart fluttered. He loved Eddie, but he never thought Eddie would love him back. Richie walked up to Eddie and said "I love you Eddie, I love the poem you gave me, it means a lot." Eddie blushed and said "I love you too Richie" Richie and Eddie hugged and they felt each other's heart beat faster, the longer they embraced. They both pulled away and Richie said "I'll see you later Eds, I'd love to spend time with you after school"  he smiled and with that, he walked off to class.

Short but cute, just like Eddie!
-Miri