thirty eight ; 3

eddie's stomach churned every time one of the filthy catholic school boys would even eye him. the black fishnets feeling foreign and wrong on his smooth skin. many of the sinful boys that walked into the large home would ask eddie to 'dance' for them, or remove an item of clothing. eddie felt sick, he felt not like himself, he felt objectified. he knew the only person who could possibly put a smile on his freckled face, would be richie.
-
richie has been walking around, and speaking to all the catholic school boys and girls, sweeting them up enough to get them to leave their fitted school jackets on the velvet chairs. a beautiful blonde girl, with gorgeous long locks, rosy red lips, and clear pale skin emerged from the dark bedroom. she looked wealthy. richie approached her, making sure to look interested. 'hey beautiful, what are you doing here?' said richie with a handsomely devilish smirk on his face. 'oh nothing, daddy gave me some extra allowance money so i can hang out with my friends.' the rich, typical white girl tone annoyed richie to the brink of leaving, but he stayed. 'hey, you look a little hot, mind if i take your coat to the coat room?' said richie as he eyed the velvet red coat with a small cherry in the corner. 'sure baby, but how about a little kiss first?' richie's eyes would've bulged out of his head if he didn't want to keep his cover. he just kissed eddie today, and he genuinely has feelings for the smaller boy. one little kiss won't hurt thought richie as he leaned in slowly, pressing his natural beautiful lips, to her glossy cracked ones. the kiss felt wrong, but the thrill of doing it for the wrong reason tempted him to play along a little more. he deepened the kiss, resting his free hand on the small of her back, rubbing it softly. she pulled away, slowly taking off her coat without removing her eyes from his. he winked, leaving to the coat room with the expensive velvet coat. he shut the door, flicking the switch on. he noticed a bulge in the pocket of the coat. he reached inside, pulling out a cute pink wallet, filled with cash. he opened it up greedily stuffing all the cash into his pockets, and even getting lucky by discovering small diamond earring in the other pocket. he left the coat on the floor, making sure to step right on the small cherry, and walked out, avoiding the blonde beauty he just stole from.
-
eddie needed a valid reason to continue playing along. he saw beautiful locks of curly hair pass by the  hallway. eddie chased after him, calling out "hey chee!" with a smile on his face, lifting his spirits. when he turned the corner, eddie had seen strange lips on familiar ones. eddie's eyes filled with tears as he ran away from richie sharing a familiar intimate moment with someone other than him. as eddie ran away from the scene, he bumped into justin. "hey i was just looking for you. ronny needs you to change upstairs in the guest bedroom." said justin with a guilty, but nervous look on his pale face. the way judging would tap his foot rapidly, hitting the wood floor made eddie uncomfortable, but he still wasn't done with his job. eddie was only doing this for richie, who had just broke his fragile heart. but none the less, he felt for richie. "okay, when is this party over?" "as soon as richie and alex collect at least 800 bucks. it'll be over soon though, they whores are rich as fuck!" said justin with a smirk on his face that made eddie anxious. eddie nodded, and walked up the stairs slowly, admiring the way how sweet and beautiful the family portraits looked. eddie longed for family; to be loved, even for fifteen minutes to take a family portrait. as he approached the room, he noticed richie frantically looking around the house. eddie rushed into the room to get away from richie, and was met with a filthy room, and a filthy male, named ronny. "hey sexy."

I HOPE U LIKE IT! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT! ❤️❤️❤️
-miri