eight

I regret everything, I regret breaking up with the love of my life. I broke up with Eddie Kaspbrak and I completely regret it. I don't even know why I did it. Maybe it was because he was too good for me, maybe it was because I thought I would never be able to be the boyfriend he wanted me to be. I turned on my radio and the song "Boys don't cry" started to play. I leaned my head back on the pillow feeling hot tears roll down my cheeks. I remember what Eddie told me about this song, that is why I'm crying now. Before Eddie, I would usually lie and hold back the tears that were threatening to spill from my eyes. Eddie was my everything and I fucked up. Usually this song would make me feel better, but now, it makes me feel horrible.

Flashback...
Eddie and I were sitting on my bed listening to music when my favorite song came on. The song stated "I tried to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies, I try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes, because boys don't cry, boys don't cry." I said "this song explains me." Eddie raised his eye brow and said "Richie you feel this way? Why baby?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. I remembered the other day when my parents told me they were getting a divorce. It made me want to cry forever but I don't cry. I nodded and I felt tears build up in my eyes but I quickly fanned them off. Eddie said "Richie, it's okay for boys to cry, it's okay for anyone to cry. If you ever need to cry, come to me. Have I ever not cried in front of you? No right? I always cry when I need to. I know you're a tough boy and I love that, but if you need to cry, cry, I won't judge you." I smiled and all the tears that were building up in my eyes like a dam spilled out letting light sobs escape my mouth. Eddie ran a hand through my hair, and placed soft kisses on my face. Eddie said "Richie, what happened?" In between sobs, I said "my parents are getting a divorce Eds, I want my parents to be together forever!" Eddie kissed my cheek and said "I'm so sorry Richie, i really am." I felt my heart still when I thought about something so dreadful. I said "will we be forever?" Eddie looked into my eyes and said "I'm sure we will have our ups and downs, but I'm sure we will, Richie Tozier, we will be together forever."

This song really explained everything. I never told Eddie that I loved him because I didn't know if he would stay. I love Eddie, and he is gone. The song said "I would tell you, that I loved you, if I thought that you would stay, but I know that it's no use that you've already gone away" I need to get Eddie back, now! I can't stand not having Eddie to cuddle with me, not being able to make funny jokes with him, and not being able to love him. I grabbed my radio and ran out of my house and ran to Eddie's house. The losers told me that his parents were out of town and that they were staying over. I picked up a couple flowers on the way from Mrs. Patterson's garden and revised my plan. Once I got there I threw a couple acorns at the window until Eddie opened it and he soon tried to leave, but I said "Wait! Eddie please listen" I turned the volume all the way up and the song started. I saw tears stream down his baby face and tears started to stream down mine. The song ended and I said "Eddie, I love you! You always showed me so much love and I was afraid to show you mine because I was afraid you would leave me, but I left you. I'm so sorry and I miss your warm body against mine, your lushes lips leaving beautiful purple marks down my neck, those hips that sent me way over the edge, and especially your love. Baby, i need you, i need you and i promise I will never let you go. Also, you were right, boys do cry." Eddie ran down and leapt into my arms. He closed the small space between us and his lips pressed against mine. Eddie said "I love you too Richie!" He tightly wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. I handed him the flowers and he giggled. He hopped off, and lead me inside. He pushed me against the couch, smashing our lips together. He trailed kisses down my neck, sucking lightly, and leaving the beautiful purple marks. One thing lead to another, and clothes were being thrown off, loud moans echoing through the house, and loud panting coming from me and Eddie. We both laid on the sofa cuddled up against each other and I kissed his cheek. I soon remembered about the losers. My eyes widened and I said "baby, I'm sorry for ruining the moment but the losers." His eyes widened and he grabbed the blanket from the sofa, and throwing me another one. He lead me up the stairs to his room, and all the losers sat on the bed, with hands over their mouths, and their eyes widened. Beverley said "um...I'm not okay." Everyone bursted into fits of laughter and Eddie said "let's never speak of this again!" We all nodded our heads vigorously, and the whole night, we laid silent in the house smelling of sex and love.

I love the song "boys don't cry" haha I'm not joking the song started to play in the shower and I was QUAKING!
-Miri