fifteen

It was Halloween and the losers were going trick or treating. Just like always, Eddie didn't want to go, because he was complaining about people poisoning the candy, getting kidnapped, and many more dangers that only Eddie feared on Halloween. Of course, Richie made Eddie go. Eddie loved getting dressed up, but he hated going trick or treating. Richie on the other hand, hated dressing up, but he loved trick or treating. The losers just got out of school and they headed home to get ready for Halloween. Eddie invited Richie to come over before so they can get reddie together. Richie was going to be a zombie, and Eddie was going to be a kitty. Eddie was totally obsessed with cats, especially kittens. Eddie got the idea from Richie, he always called Eddie 'kitten' because Eddie was so small and cuddly. Eddie put the finishing touches on his costume, and walked out of the bathroom getting greeted by Richie already reddie to go. Richie took a good, long, look at Eddie, making his cheeks heat up. Richie just wanted to scoop up Eddie and cuddle, but they had to meet up with the losers. Eddie giggled looking at Richie dazed out while staring at him. Eddie said "so how do I look?" Richie stepped closer to Eddie pinching his cheeks saying "cute cute cute! You look so adorable Eds!" Eddie blushed and said "your costume looks amazing Rich!" Richie said "thanks Eds." They we're walking out of the house, as Eddie's mom said "where are you going Eddie?" Eddie gulped the lump down his throat and said "it's a small friend gathering at Richie's for Halloween." Richie nodded and as they were stepping out, Eddie's mom called "aren't you forgetting something?" Eddie sighed and walked over to his mom planting a quick peck in her cheek. He cringed right as he pulled away. Richie was by the door laughing his head off, as Eddie was blushing madly at the embarrassment his mom caused him. They both walked out, and Eddie slammed the door shut and Richie said "why don't you give me a quick peck too Eds." Richie pointed at his cheek, making small kissy noises. Eddie rolled his eyes and nudged Richie in the shoulder. Richie laughed the whole way there. They were meeting up at Bill's house. Eddie knocked on the door, and the door slammed open seconds later, revealing the rest of the losers in their costumes. Beverley was a nurse, Ben was a mummy, Stan was a character from a video game, Bill was a werewolf, and Mike was a cowboy. They walked inside and all sat on the sofa, and started to talk about what houses they wanted to go to. They talked for about 30 minutes, until they decided to leave. As they were walking Richie would tickle Eddie's sides, and play with his hair. They were out for hours, collecting candy and sweets. When Richie would do that, Eddie would giggle and smile. The rest of the losers were either smiling, squealing, or jumping around and obsessing. Richie said "Kitten, you're sweeter than all the candy in my basket." Eddie giggled and said "you're more adorable than any kitten in the world, besides me. I'm way cuter." Richie said "maybe you're cuter, but I'm way hotter!" They both giggled admiring each other, and all the candy in their bags.

Sorry crappy ASF! I've been having a lot of homework lately and I'm a procrastinator so...you get it. Sorry! Trust me, my writing will be better soon!
-Miri

reddie oneshots ; lovelyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें