thirty two

Idea credits to KiNkY_cHiLd

It was Friday, which meant it was time for a Sleepover! Every Friday Eddie would go over to Richie's house and they would have a sleepover. The boys have been best friends ever since fourth grade. They are in eighth grade now, and to this day still do it. Eddie had packed up all his things, and trudged out of class. He made his way through the make-outs, the fights, and all the screaming kids wanting to go home. Eddie didn't understand why everyone wanted to go home so quickly. He sighed as he put all his books away, one by one in order so he wouldn't get the wrong book. He slammed the locker door closed, and looked over at Richie's. He watched as his hair was messily covering his forehead, his books were all written on and ripped, and how he always wore Eddie's favorite shirt that he owned. Eddie was too busy drooling to notice Richie heading over. The taller boy picked up eddie and placed him on his shoulders, causing eddie to snap out of his daydreaming. He instantly noticed Richie chuckling and how he was so high up, so he started to hit Richie's shoulder. He started to scream "Richard fucking Tozier! Get me off your god damn shoulders!" Richie chuckled and put him down and said "oh Eds! You're adorable!" He pinched his cheeks, causing Eddie's cheeks to tint a light pink. He swatted Richie's hands away and said "oh hush." Richie looked at Eddie's hands and noticed no duffel bag. He tilted his head lightly in confusion and said "where is your duffle?" Eddie was about to speak, but his eyes widened. He forgot the sleepover! Eddie started to panic and started to apologize. Richie loved how adorable eddie got when worried. He said "don't worry Eds, you can borrow my clothes." He ruffled his hair and Eddie's cheeks were now a crimson red. He said "thanks, Rich! You're the best!" He wrapped his arms around Richie and snuggled his head into his chest. Both boys were now blushing madly. They both pulled away once they realized it was longer than what a hug should be. Eddie fixed his hair, and the two walked off in silence. As they were walking, Eddie was still panicking. He remembered the weather forecast said there would be a storm, and eddie needed his inhaler. Richie on the other hand was perfectly fine. Eddie was too worried to notice Richie's staring at him. Richie loved Eddie's small figure. Richie was actually kind of glad eddie forgot his clothes. He loved seeing eddie wear his clothes because they were so big on him. They were both so occupied in their thoughts they almost passed the House. Eddie noticed and said "Richie, we almost past the house." Richie noticed and said "oh, yeah sorry." Richie opened the door and said "after you my princess." Eddie whines and said "Richie! Stop calling me that!" Eddie actually loved it. He would feel all happy inside, but he would never let Richie know that. Richie laughed as he closed the door behind him. Eddie plopped on the sofa and rested his head back. He exhaled and sunk into the sofa. Richie said "alright, what are we gonna do?" Eddie immediately sat up and said "oh! Let's watch a movie!" Richie smiled and said "alright." He sat down next to eddie and eddie leaned on the bigger boy. Richie always had a soft spot for eddie. If this was any of the other losers, he wouldn't have allowed it. Eddie rested his head on Richie's chest, and laid his legs on top of Richie's lap. Eddie grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, and played the movie "Clueless" Richie despised that movie, but if eddie wanted to watch it, so did Richie.
-
The movie had finished about two hours later and it was definitely time for bed. Richie heard the splashes of water hit the roof of his home and knew a storm was coming. Richie groaned, but took a look at sleepy eddie. Eddie's eyes were closing, and Richie giggled. He picked up the small boy and carried him to his room. As he was carrying him, eddie said "Richie?" Richie responded "yes?" Eddie smiled and said "its time for bed?" Richie nodded and said "yes, Eds." Eddie yawned and Richie finally made it to his room. He laid eddie on the bed, and he tucked him in. He said "goodnight Eds." Eddie yawned and said "night, bub." Richie smiled and noticed eddie was still wearing his clothes. Richie chuckled lightly, a little disappointed that he wasn't wearing his clothes. He removed his shirt and shorts, and stayed in his boxers. He grabbed some blankets and laid them on the floor. He pulled one over himself and drifted off to sleep.
-
Eddie woke up to the sound of thunder. His bottom lip trembled as it got louder. He looked around and noticed Richie on the floor sleeping. He smiled, but it was soon wiped off his face when thunder tumbled the house, and the light from the lighting filled the room. Eddie's breathing quickened and tears started to form in his hazel eyes. He got up and raced to the bathroom. He slammed the door and began to cry in the bathroom. Thunder kept booming outside and Eddie's breathing started to become raged. He needed his inhaler. Richie woke up to the sound of a door slam. He thought it was his parents coming home drunk from a party, so he got up to get eddie.  He noticed eddie wasn't there, and he heard crying coming from the bathroom. He got up and ran to the bathroom. He knocked lightly and said "eddie? bub, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Eddie lifted his head and started to speak. "y-yuh-yeah." Richie didn't believe it for a second. He noticed the door was unlocked so he opened it, to a crying eddie. His shirt completely wet, and his cheeks tear stained. The thunder boomed once again causing eddie to jump and cry even more. Richie raced to his side and picked up eddie. He cradled him in his arms (and yes he is short enough for that! he is a smol bean!) Richie started to shush him and say "it's okay bubba I'm right here, sh sh sh it's okay." Eddie whimpered as the thunder got worse. Richie took him to his room and sat him on the bed. He took out a big freeses' sweatshirt and handed it to eddie. Eddie removed his shorts and shirt and pulled on the sweatshirt. Richie loved how adorable eddie looked in his clothes. Eddie kept crying and Richie said "what's wrong bubba?" Eddie sniffles and said "the t-thunder. I'm s-scared." Richie rubbed circles into his back and the smaller boy calmed down. He was still shaking. Richie gathered up enough courage and said "I have something that can take your mind off of this." He leaned in and gently pressed his lips to Eddie's. Eddie gasped but gave in. Eddie kissed back gently feeling little butterflies tickle at his insides. They broke the kiss and both boys were blushing madly. Richie was about to leave, but eddie grabbed his hand and said "bubbie, sleep with me please." Richie smiled and got into bed with eddie. Eddie cuddled up to Richie, wrapping his arms around his waist, and entangling their legs. Eddie soon forgot all about the thunder, and fell asleep. Richie placed a kiss to his forehead and drifted into slumber as well.

I hoped you liked it! Once again thank you KiNkY_cHiLd for the idea!❤️
-Miri