two

Eddie kaspbrak, the new kid, was walking down the halls of his new school. He was nervous, he didn't want to go to a new school, but he had to. He had his head facing down, staring at his feet as he walked. He had felt someone bump into him. He looked up and saw a beautiful boy with dark curly hair, thick coke bottle glasses, and the most prominent jaw line he had ever seen. He was caught in a gaze, but he quickly snapped out of it as he heard the boy say "watch where you're going dickhead!" as he rubbed his arm. The boy quickly looked up and said "oh, I'm so sorry" as Eddie's eyes were filling with tears the boy said "I'm sorry I said that, I'm Richie Tozier. They call me trash mouth tozier because I talk trash to a lot of people, it's like my gift" Eddie looked up as he sobbed. Richie wiped away his tears and said "come with me cutie" Richie grabbed him by his small hand and led him to the bathroom. Richie picked up the small boy by his underarms and placed him on the sink counter, causing Eddie to giggle. Richie said "hey cutie it's all right, you're okay." Eddie looked up and blushed at the nickname. Richie said "you never told me what your name was" Eddie took a deep breath and said "I'm Eddie kaspbrak" Richie smiled and took the boys hand. He said "well Eddie you're adorable" he lifted his hands to Eddie's cheeks and squished them, making Eddie blush and giggle. Richie said "you ready to go to class?" Eddie shook his head 'no' and Richie tilted his head in confusion. Richie said "why?" Eddie said "I'm scared of the people in this school, what if they make fun of me?" Richie gave him a loving smile, and said "you have me don't you? I won't let those assholes do anything to you" Eddie smiled and said "I'm ready" Richie took him down, intertwining their fingers and exiting the bathroom. As they were walking to class, Richie said "you know, you're lucky, i'm usually not this nice but, I don't know what you did to me, I think I have a soft side for you cutie." Richie planted a sweet kiss on Eddie's cheeks, causing them to heat up. They reached the classroom and Eddie took a deep breath. Richie said "ready?" Eddie gripped his hand tighter and said "ready." They walked in, as confident as ever.

Just some fluff!
-Miri