thirty four

Idea creds: @thequeenisout
Richie woke up from his nap with a quick kiss on the cheek from eddie. Richie's cheeks grew pink, and he smiled a shy little smile. Eddie said "wake up, Richie! Remember the concert?!" Richie's eyes almost popped out of his head. He almost forgot the concert! Richie smirked and said "I'd never forget, princess. I'm going to get ready." Eddie rolled his eyes and whined "Richie! Stop calling me that! You know I hate it!" His cheeks were also tinted pink. Richie chuckled and said "whatever you say, baby." Eddie's cheeks were now a crimson red as Richie left the room to change. Richie got his Billie Eilish t-shirt, black ripped jeans, checkerboard vans, and his black beanie. He raced to the bathroom to get ready for the concert, as eddie played with his fingers thinking about the little nickname Richie called him. Richie soon cane out ready to go. He walked into the room and said "How do I look? Sexy right?" Eddie looked down and whispered "yeah" Richie looked at eddie and said "what did ya say Eds?" Eddie snapped his head up and said "nothing! Let's just go!" They both walked out of the house, to Richie's car. Eddie was very excited, him and Richie both love Billie Eilish. When Richie heard eddie was obsessed, he just had to buy tickets for him. They drove for about thirty minutes, just listening to her new album "don't smile at me".  Once they got there, they had to wait in an hour entry line just to get to their seats. They sat down and just as eddie was about to talk to Richie, all the lights turned off, and the music started to play. Everyone stood up and started to sing along to her song "bellyache" Richie looked down at eddie, and he was struggling to see. He was very short, and Richie was very tall. Richie was 5'9 and eddie was 5'6. They were sixteen years old. Richie screamed "hey eds!?" Eddie looked up and said "yes rich?!" Richie smiled and said "get on my shoulders so you can see! Only if you want!" Eddie blushed and said "thanks rich!" Eddie got on his back, and Richie lifted him to his shoulders. Eddie giggled as he grabbed him by the under arms. Eddie had a perfect view and a blush on his face. They had a great time at the concert and sang along to all her songs. As they were walking to Richie's car, eddie said "Richie, thanks for getting us the tickets. I had the best time with you. I love you." Eddie realized what he said when Richie's cheeks turned a crimson red and a smirk grew on his face. Richie asked "you love me eddie?!" Eddie tried to cover it up but it was too late, Richie already took his little face in his hands and smashed their lips together. Eddie was in utter shock but immediately kissed back. Richie broke the kiss and said "let's get you home, baby." Eddie blushed and they both got into the car, and drove home.
Thank you again @thequeenisout for the idea! I changed it up a little, I hope you don't mind! AND OML! WTF!? 31K READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE ACTUAL BEST! AND HAMDJSJWJSJDJ 200+ FOLLOWERS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! HSJSJS THANK YOU!❤️
-Miri