nineteen

Richie was in his room, reading comics and eating some snacks, as he heard his phone start to buzz from his night table. He quickly answered the call and said "hello?" The voice in the other end said "hey Richie! I need some help." Richie knew it was Eddie because of the cute, high pitched, voice. He said "sure, what with ma dude?" Eddie replied quickly with "its urgent, just come." Richie was suspicious, but none of the less, wanted to see his Eddie spaghetti. He said "sure, I'll be over in a flash." He hung up, and raced out of his house to his friends. He opened ten front door, with the spare key he had, and barged in. He called out "Eddie!" He heard a voice reply back "I'm up here Rich!" Richie raced up the stairs and saw Eddie, in only his boxers, handcuffed to the headboard. Richie wasn't going to lie, he looked so hot. Richie said "Eds, what happened?! Are you okay?!" Eddie's eyes widened as Richie ran over and placed a huge wool blanket over his bare body. Eddie said "yeah I'm okay." He chuckled dryly feeling embarrassed. Richie said "why are you handcuffed to the bed?" Eddie didn't respond for a couple seconds, until he said "um, i tried to hookup with my girlfriend and I tried to do this kinky thing but, we got into a fight as she just threw the keys where I couldn't reach them." Richie let out a full belly laugh, as tears cane out of his eyes. Eddie said "what?" Richie answered "your girlfriend is the dom? I should probably give you some lessons Eddie." Eddie rolled his eyes and said "just un-cuff me." Richie did as he was told and took the key from the small table next to him and un-cuffed him. Richie sat on the bed next to him and Richie said "so...I guess you're not with your girlfriend anymore?" Richie didn't like the fact Eddie had a girlfriend, it made him jealous. Eddie let out a long sigh, and said "there was no girlfriend, I-I..." Eddie stopped, debating on telling Richie the real reason. Richie motioned Eddie to keep going. Eddie said "I was trying to get you to have sex with me. You seemed more like the dom so I thought you would take the chance to ya know..." Richie felt so relieved. He said "well Eds, ya could've just asked me. Now I feel stupid for not realizing." Eddie giggled and said "so, do you wanna-" he was cut off by a kiss pressed to his lips. Richie pulled back and said "not today baby, I wanna leave you waiting." Richie winked, and Eddie shivered. Richie giggled and said "bye Eds, see ya later!" He pressed a soft kiss to his collarbone, and left with one last whisper "you look hot in those boxers." He left with that, and Eddie quietly squealed to himself that he finally has the love of his life.

This one if based off an episode in the fosters. This is so unoriginal hahah. I thought it was a cute idea though so...yeah. Also not all of it was based on the episode.
-Miri