four ; 2

Eddie was now regretting listening to Richie. He should've gone home. He said "I told you! We should've gone home!" Richie said "are you guys actually stupid? There is a back door." He pointed to the back exit and Eddie said "okay, sorry" they all ran out of the back exit and rushed through the woods to get back home. Everyone was laughing except Eddie. He was still shocked by the fact that they could've gotten caught. Eddie was tense. Richie new Eddie inside and out. He knew if anything was wrong with him. Richie said "Eddie, it's okay, we didn't get caught." All Eddie did was nod. Richie sighed and said "what do I have to do to get you to talk to me?" Eddie knew it was an bold move but he decided to ask. He was risking their friendship. Eddie said "if you kiss me" Richie's eyes widened. Not because he didn't want to, but because he never thought that Eddie would ever ask that. Richie wanted the kiss to be perfect. He picked up Eddie, and Eddie wrapped his legs around his waist. They both leaned in, and their lips pressed and fireworks were going off in their stomachs. They both pulled away for air and instantly connected their lips once again. Richie Subconsciously put his hands on Eddie's waist pulling him closer. Eddie ran his hands through Richie's hair pulling lightly. They both pulled away and Richie smirked. He said "I told you I can show you to have fun" Eddie kissed his cheek and said "Richie I like you" Richie smiled and said "I like you too baby" Eddie blushed at the new nickname. Richie kept walking, not putting down Eddie. All the losers were squealing and jumping in joy. Richie noticed and said "why are you guys acting so gay?" Beverley chocked on nothing and said "Us?! You just shoved your tongue down Eddie's throat!" Their eyes widened and Eddie rubbed that back of his neck in embarrassment. Eddie said "you guys saw that?" They all nodded and Richie said "well then I guess you can tell Eddie and I like each other." They all nodded. Stan and Bill shot each other a smile and they looked away when they blushed, not wanting the other to know. They all kept walking and arrived to Richie's house. His parents were out of town for the weekend. They finally arrived and they all ran to Richie's room. They all sat in a circle on the floor each putting the items in the middle. Richie took the can of fruit and took the wine and made the fruit cocktail for Eddie. Beverley and Ben each took a beer and Bill and Stan got some champagne. Richie served himself the vodka and took a huge swig. Eddie took a sip of the cocktail and he liked it. He said "it's sweet but also like sour" Richie giggled and kissed Eddie's alcohol flavored lips. Beverley squealed and said "you guys are so adorable!" Bill said "it's like y-you two are a m-mah-married couple." Everyone took another sip of their drink and continued talking.

*3 hours later*

The kids had all had a grand amount of alcohol but weren't as drunk as Eddie. Everyone else had been exposed to alcohol years ago, except Eddie. Everyone was buzzed but he was completely drunk. Eddie started to laugh out of no where and Richie said "what happened baby?" Eddie hiccuped and said "your hair is pretty" he reached his hand to Richie's hair and started play with it. Richie pulled Eddie onto his lap and rocked him back and forth. Beverley said "ill take everyone home, I think Eddie should stay here, his mom would kill him." Richie nodded and waved, as everyone left his house. Richie picked up and Eddie and put him on his bed. Eddie got up and instantly fell. He whined and said "pick me up Richie!" Richie giggled and said "get up yourself" Eddie whined and said "why?!" Richie rolled his eyes and picked up Eddie and put him on his bed. He laid him down and Eddie said "I don't wanna sleep Rich! I want more!" He pointed to the drinks and Richie said "nope you gotta sleep baby" Eddie groaned and Richie said "what if I sleep with you?" Eddie nodded and and Richie laid down next to the small drunk boy. Eddie nuzzled his head in Richie's chest and instantly fell asleep. Richie admired the young boy in his arms and fell asleep himself.

Sorry that this was all over the place but I had no ideas so...
-Miri