nine

Eddie watched as the only thing he loved, died. His father died, right in front of his eyes. Eddie was in the hospital with his dad because he had cancer. Eddies whole world crumbled in that one moment. The flatlining noise engraving into the back of his head becoming more traumatizing every moment. He pushed over the machine and started to cry. Doctors rushed in and said "I'm so sorry Eddie. You're going to have to leave now though." He started to cry even more if it was possible. Eddie ran out not looking back, and running to his dads house. He bursted through the door and running into his room. He looked around hating everything around him. He felt like he wanted to just leave here. He packed all his clothes, his comics, some toys from his childhood, his teddy bear his dad gave him, his medicine, and a picture of him and his dad. He felt tears drip down his face, each tear containing more sadness than the other. He said one last thing before he left, forever. "Bye" and with that, he ran out and to the drug store. Eddie had a saved a couple hundred dollars from birthdays and pity. He walked in, and bought a couple refills of his inhaler, some more pills, and some food and water. He paid and walked out and sitting on the bench by the street. Eddie was the never the boy to sit on public benches, or to even enter the drugstore without hand sanitizer but Eddie didn't care anymore, he didn't care where life was going to take him. Eddie would go back to his mom, but she kicked him out for being gay. He moved in with his dad, because his dad accepted him, but now he's gone and is never coming back. He placed his bag by the back of his neck and laid down. Eddie was wearing an oversized sweatshirt from the school he used to go to keep him warm. He closed his eyes, and fell asleep. Eddie was soon woken up by a tall skinny figure. He rubbed his eyes clearing his vision and studied his face more. He had beautiful freckles spread across his face, thick coke bottle glasses, and beautiful curly dark hair. The boy said "hey, are you ok?" Eddie soon realized it was his friend from long ago, Richie Tozier. When Eddie moved, he also left Richie. Eddie had noticed slight changes in Richie. His jawline was more define, his hair got longer and more curly, and his face was more attractive than when he left. Eddie changed also, his hair got more curly but not that long, his cheek bones were more prominent, and he has great hips and a butt. Eddie said "R-Richie?" Richie's eyes widened and said "Eds! It's you!" Richie pulled him up for a hug, and when he tightened the grip, Eddie noticed he had gotten stronger too. He pulled away and said "are you okay Eds?" Eddie sighed and said "my dad died of cancer, and I can't stay in that house without crying and wanting to just...I don't know...leave" Richie frowned and said "well, you can come stay with me!" Eddie smiled but soon tilted his head in confusion and said "what about your mom?" Richie giggled and said "I got kicked out for being gay a couple months after you, so now I have my own apartment." Eddie smiled and said "okay, thanks Rich" Richie nodded and lifted him up, and placed Eddie on his back. He carried him all the way to his apartment with his bag in hand. Once they got there, Richie opened the door and exposed a beautiful apartment. Eddies mouth dropped open and gasped. Richie giggled and said "you're so cute Eds, I really missed you." Eddie smiled and said "I really missed you too Rich" Richie placed Eddie on the couch and said "I'm going to be back with some hot chocolate, you want?" Eddie nodded and smiled. Eddie snuggled into the couch as Richie left. Eddie loved the warmness of the couch against his skin. Richie came back, and looked at Eddie. He admired his beautiful face, and cute little body. Richie missed holding Eddie like he was his property. Richie walked to the couch handing Eddie the hot chocolate. They both took a sip leaving cream mustaches on their faces. Eddie and Richie both started to giggle but it instantly died when they both looked into each other's eyes. They both leaned in, and their lips pressed, tasting the cream on their lips. The kiss was sweet and filled with love. They pulled away and Richie said "Eds, I really like you, more than a friend. When I saw you on the bench I acted like I didn't recognize you because I thought you wouldn't like me." Eddie smiled and said "I like you a lot too Richie" they both giggled and they put down their hot chocolates. Richie pulled Eddie onto his lap and ran a hand through Eddie's soft curls. They stayed like that all day not leaving each other's side.

Suggestions are always open!
-Miri