fourty three ; 6/29/18

first day of fourth grade
fourth grade was the first time eddie ever had a crush. the boy was shorter than he was, wore glasses, and very nerdy. eddie knew he was the one.
-
may first, in fourth grade
richie and eddie sat next to each other in their reading class. they had finished their work so they were playing around. "c'mon please richie! tell me who you like!" richie chuckled and said "if you give this to stan over there, i will." and with that, eddie took the pencil out of richie's hand and gave it to stan. eddie ran back, and sat down. richie smiled and said "tell me who you like." eddie was nervous, but he had to know if it was him. "richie, i like you." richie smiled, looking into eddies eyes. he said "i like you too eddie." the school bell rang letting the class out. all day, eddies heart beat was racing thinking of the fact that the boy he's liked from the beginning of the year likes him back!
-
end of the fourth grade school year
"hey eds?" eddie turned around facing his boyfriend/crush, "yes richie?" richie gulped and turned around to fully take in eddie's expression. "will you go to the fifth grade dance with me?" eddie smiled, bigger than he ever had before. "of course i will!" the two boys smiled, giving each other a hug. it was a sweet one, a hug filled with admiration and love.
-
later fifth grade year
"greta, i'm sorry but i just have feelings for someone else." eddie frowned looking at his now ex girlfriend. "who is it eddie?!" greta said angrily. "it's-it's richie tozier." she turned around, seeing the stupid smile on his face as eddie said that. she chased after him screaming "i'm gonna get you!" i watched as greta ran around the school trying to get richie. he was too fast though, so she couldn't. eddies heart was relieved that finally, he could be with richie again.
-
fifth grade dance
eddie was sitting at his table, as he saw his friends dancing. a slow song turned on, he looked around as some kids got with their s/o. i saw my friend beverly dance with her boyfriend, an they looked so happy. it was mid-way through the slow song, and richie walked up to eddie, and said "would you like to dance?" eddie only nodded his head happily. they got close to the middle, richie putting his hands on eddies waist, and eddie put his hands on richie's shoulders. they were close, both of them smiling and blushing. it was adorable, richie was shorter than eddie by a little bit, but it was okay with eddie. he liked richie for richie. all of eddies friends ran up to them and started to take videos. they ruined the moment, and they felt embarrassed so they covered the camera. the slow song ended, leaving eddie to go sit down back in his table, admiring richie from the other side of the room.
-
last day of fifth grade
richie and eddie has never kissed, even on the cheek. richie was about to leave, but eddie held him back, pressing his lips to richie's cheek. both of their cheeks turned rosy red. everyone in the class awe'd, eddie gasped as realization hit him. eddie chuckled, as his teacher clapped. the bell rang, releasing all the soon to be middle schoolers. richie stopped eddie, and he said "i-i'm moving." eddies eyes had a hint of sadness as he heard those words. "wh-what do you mean moving? away? forever?" richie nodded saying "i'm going to a new school for middle school. i'm really sorry eddie." a tear slipped but he quickly let it slip off his face as they gave each other a hug. eddie realizing it would be the last hug, he held him tighter. after a while they pulled away. richie said "bye eddie." eddie sighed, and said "bye richie." and with that, richie walked off.
-
summer going to sixth grade
eddie was still mourning. his heart still hurt. all eddie knee, was that he didn't just really like richie. he was eating at some weird restaurant his parents took him to. eddie was sunburnt, sad, and his hair was messy. he felt a slight tap on his shoulder so he turned around. his eyes landed on...richie. he was taller, still wore his glasses, but still not taller than eddie. "is it you?" richie nodded, smiling at eddie. eddie jumped up and hugged the boy. it was filled with different emotions, but one was happiness. they pulled away, eddie seeing stan. eddie hates stan, but he can manage about an hour. eddie and richie talked, and played with stan and eddie's cousins for an hour. once it was time to go, richie's mom wanted pictures. eddie chuckled as richie put his arm around eddie and pulled him closer. the pictures were great. eddie has to go inside and get his phone, but richie's mom stopped him and said "you know, richie wasn't eating when we took him here. but it was amazing, how when he saw you, he ate as fast as he could and jumped up from his chair, looking happier than he had been the past couple months. thank you." i smiled and said "no problem ms. tozier." eddie walked outside seeing richie. he looked sad. eddie run up to him, giving him a hug. eddie held tight, knowing this would definitely be the last hug. it hurt eddie, but he let go. eddie waved goodbye, as  got in his moms car. eddie shed tears as he realized, he was in love with richie. he wanted to stop the car and give him one last hug, but it was too late, he was gone.
-
6/29/18 summer going to eighth grade
eddie still mourned over the boy that left him two years ago. it still hurt eddie, he knew he was in live with him. eddie has written a two paged letter, explaining how much i loved him and missed him. but eddie didn't send it, he would be crazy to. eddies friends invited him to see jurassic world, fallen kingdom, so they did. after the movie, eddie wanted to get ice cream with some of his friends; jessica and aly. as they waited in line, my best friend mary ran in saying "richie's outside!" eddie's head started to spin and he felt dizzy. "r-richie tozier?" mary nodded her head and eddie ran out seeing him, super tall, hair curled, no glasses, but contacts. eddie started to run, his head making up a scenario where he would see him and they'd jump into each other's arms. but, sadly that didn't happen. stan and richie ran away. eddie searched around, trying to find them, but he failed. he walked into his apartment complex, crying. he hurt so badly, his heart hurt. eddie was so sad, he couldn't move. eddie decided to text him. he still had his number so maybe he would respond.
-
eddie: were you just at main? i think i saw you and stan
richie: Who is this?
eddie: eddie
richie: Yea i was
eddie: oh i was gonna say hi but
richie: Sorry
richie: Stan said to run so i did
eddie: ig stan doesn't want me to talk to you lol
richie: Yea
richie: Well, i got to go
richie: bye
eddie: ok, bye ig
-
eddie stayed crying, his heart hurt so much. he couldn't handle knowing he's probably moved on.
-
today, 6/30/18
eddie was still crying. he got a text from his friends in a group chat. he read through it, seeing jeremy and mary screaming at each other about richie. eddie read one thing that made him hurt so much, "he said he ran when he saw his ugly face. that's what he said not me!" eddie's heart broke even more than it was yesterday if that was possible. all of eddies friends were texting eddie things like "he doesn't deserve you!" "you're beautiful!" but eddie didn't believe them as he laid in his bed listening to the slow song him and richie danced to in fifth grade. but what you don't know, is that eddie isn't eddie at all. he's the author, who's writing this, and richie, is the boy that broke the authors heart...💔
-
all of this is true, or as people in movies say "based off true events" i had to write about it, because it's what helps me cope. i guess, i hope you like it? i love you all
-miri💔