twenty nine ; 2

*1 week later*
Tomorrow was Eddie's graduation day. He knew Richie promised he'd be there, but it didn't seem likely. Eddie wanted and needed Richie with him. He had gone back once after that meeting, but he wasn't there. He was deeply depressed after that. Eddie's cap and gown were laid right next him. Eddie turned red with anger and kicked his foot at his dresser. He had to do something to get Richie out. He got up, and took out the pocket knife Richie had given him Incase he got into danger. He stomped out of his house, not saying one word to his mother. He had ran all the way to an old friends house (well not really a friend, more like enemy) and once he got there, he knocked on the old rusty door. It was Henry bowers. He had calmed down over the years, but still deeply despised Eddie and the rest of the losers. He opened the door and with an annoyed tone he asked "what the fuck do you want girly boy?" Eddie barged in, as slammed Henry against the wall. He held on tight by the shirt collar, and pressed the knife to Henry's neck. He said "hey! If you don't want to get killed, then I suggest you do me this huge favor." Henry nodded and Eddie said "good. Since you have no friends, no life, no wife, and no kids, I suggest you turn yourself in for Betty's murder. I know you didn't do it, but I love Richie, and he was accused of it!" Henry choked out "I'm not saving your dick of a boyfriend." Eddie yelled "yes you are! Or there will be another murder in Derry, and it's very obvious who it would be." Eddie would never murder anyone, but he knew he would scare Henry. Henry breathed more heavily as the knife got scarily closer to his neck. Eddie said "so? Are you gonna do it or not?" Henry nodded and said "y-yes! Just please don't kill me!" Eddie removed the knife but kept hold of his shirt. He said "alright, you're going to tell them you did it, and put it near Richie's house because you hated him alright?" Henry nodded and Eddie let go. Henry and Eddie walked out and straight to the police station. Eddie pretended to fake cry for the police. Eddie barged in and said "we need to speak to sherif besson (if you get the last name, I love you.) the receptionist mr. Herron (heheheh) said "he's in his office." Eddie took Henry in and they both instantly sat down. Sheriff besson said "may I help you?" Eddie sobbed and said "this man confessed to my boyfriends murder! He killed Betty ripsom!" He turned his head and said "is this true sir?" Henry gulped and said "yes it is. I hated Richie tozier so much, and I needed him gone! So I placed the Body near his house so the cops would think it's him." Sheriff besson took the handcuffs from his drawer and said "turn around and put your hands behind your back!" Henry did as told, and put his hands behind his back. Eddie smiled and couldn't wait to see Richie.

*R,,pov*
I was sitting on my bed, as I got called up to the front by an officer. My heart was racing as I entered the front office. They removed my ankle cuffs, and my hand cuffs and said "you're free mr. tozier" my left eyebrow went up in confusion, and I said "why?" The officer unlocked the doors and said "someone confessed to it. Some guy named Henry bowers." I nodded and walked out seeing a cop car in the front waiting for me.

*general,, pov*
He slowly walked towards it, opening the door to reveal none other than Eddie kaspbrak. Richie couldn't believe his eyes. Eddie jumped onto Richie leaving kisses all over his face. Eddie pulled back and Richie said "how did you do it?" Eddie giggled and said "I'll explain later." Richie smiled and held onto Eddie like if the world was going to end. The car ride was quick, Richie's home only being a couple minutes away. Eddie pulled Richie out quickly, unlocking the door and hurrying inside. They both sat on the sofa and they smashed their lips together. Eddie missed the feeling of Richie's lips on his. Richie pulled away from the kiss and said "explain spaghetti boy, because I know Henry didn't just turn himself in like that." Eddie said "okay, but I'm not crazy! Just crazy for you." Richie nodded and Eddie said "I was really worried because I didn't see you on last Thursday. I came by and you weren't there. I thought you didn't want to see me. So, tomorrow is my graduation and I missed you and wanted you to be there, so I threatened to kill Henry if he didn't turn himself in." Richie's eyes widened and he said "really?" Eddie nodded and Richie smiled and said "I can't believe my soft little boy did that! I love you!" Eddie smiled and said "I love you too!" Richie tackled Eddie, getting into a comfortable cuddle position. Eddie said "cuddle?" Richie nodded and Eddie closed his eyes, as Richie traced little circles into his back. Richie heard light snores and giggled. He said "night spaghetti." He placed a sweet kiss to his neck, and fell asleep himself.

Sooo sorry it took so long to update! I went through some shit, but I'm okay now! Sorry it was crappy! I love you all so much for 24k! WTF! I'm crying! I'm also so happy bc my beautiful angel chris got to talk to me today! Anyways,, here is part two!!❤️
-miri