twenty four

⚠️-mention of rape, and sexual abuse

They always called Eddie kaspbrak a slut, he never understood. All the boys and girls at school made fun of him for every little mistake he's made. It hurts him to know people say this, and they do because they don't know it's not his fault. In freshman year, Eddie got rapped. He was also sexually abused. It was by a boy named Tom. It was this boy who loved Eddie, but Eddie never loved him. One day, he got paired up with him to be science partners. Eddie remembered the day like it was yesterday. Eddie walked into the bathroom, locked himself in, and all the memories hit him like a train.

~

Eddie was shaken awake by his teacher as she called out science partners. the teacher had an annoyed tone, as she said "since you weren't awake to pick, you get Tom Barler." Eddie rolled his eyes getting an angrier, more annoyed look from his teacher. unlike Eddie, Tom had the biggest smirk on his face. he was planning on fucking Eddie when he came over to study for the project. Eddie sat next to Tom as class continued. Eddie absolutely hated Tom.

-

soon after, class ended and tom had invited Eddie over to 'study' at his house. Eddie packed away his things and walked to Tom's house. he wasn't in the mood to get flirted with, he was tired. tired of all the bullshit at his school.  the one thing he hated about Tom was when he made fun of Richie Tozier for wearing a flower crown and a black ripped skirt with a light pastel top. Richie was feminine, and Eddie loved how he got to show who he was. he knocked at the door, quickly seeing it swing open, revealing Tom. Eddie pushed by him, causing him to get knocked back. Tom smirked knowing what was to happen next. Eddie walked into the room looking in every corner, and crevice. he hated the thought of them being alone together. he was knocked out of his thoughts when he heard a door slam, and footsteps. Tom said "Eddie, I want you to know I like you, i've been meaning to ask, and I know it sounds weird, but I wanted to know if you wanted to lose your virginity...by me." Eddie has never felt such anger flush through his body. at first all Eddie said was "bullshit" it was almost a whisper. Tom said "bul-" but he was cut off by a harsh slap to the face by Eddie. Eddie screamed "what?! are you fucking kidding me?! I would never lose my virginity to a cheating douche bag like you! you cheated on your last two girlfriends! I'm pretty sure you're not even gay! you just like to be dominant and get fucks to seem cool! you're a bully! you bully poor kids like me! you bully Richie Tozier for being himself, so why would I want to fuck a stupid asshole like you!?" if it was possible, you could see the steam blowing out of Tom's ears. Tom threw Eddie onto his bed roughly, tying his hands to the bedpost with his black leather belt. He screamed "you have no choice now fag" Eddie tried screaming but would get slapped each time. he whimpered and cried wanting to leave. he felt something wet cover his nose and mouth. it was a damp cloth. Eddie didn't know what was on it but it made him black out. the last thing he saw before the blackness, was a naked Tom.

-

Eddie woke up feeling a pain in his back, and ass. he could barely move. as his vision came back more clearly, he saw his bare body, with cuts, slashes, and bruises. Eddie tried to move but the pain was a lot. he saw Tom fast asleep next to him, holding a black leather belt. it was familiar. Eddie got up and walked out holding onto his surroundings, as he looked for his clothes. he didn't find them, so he went to a room, that looked like a bathroom. he entered and looked at himself in the mirror, immediately crying when he saw his body. he hated it. the more he looked, the more memories came. he remembered the harsh slapping, punching, and whipping. he remembered the pain. he remembered him screaming "no!" "stop!" and quickly getting punched or slapped. he felt hot tears stream down his face like a river. Eddie quickly ran into another room, and finding it to be a closet. not just any closet, a women's closet. he looked around liking everything and imagining himself in it. he pulled off a dress from a hanger, and a pair of underwear from a drawer. he quickly put it on and rushed out of the house, feeling dirty, and powerless.

~

Eddie cried like never before. he remembered other multiple times getting sexual abused and raped. Eddie looked at his outfit. he was wearing a pastel pink crop-top, with cute denim shorts. he wore some mascara and lipstick to compliment the look. Eddie smiled, remembering how he finally gave in on how much he loved being feminine. as he was thinking, he heard a knock on the stall. he opened it up to reveal the one and only Richie Tozier. He smiled lightly taking his hand, and placing a sweet kiss to his cheek. Eddie admired his boyfriends attire. black ripped skinny jeans, with a yellow crop-top with a beautiful sunflower crown. Richie said "how's my princess doing?" Eddie sniffled and said "I was thinking about freshman y-year." Richie frowned pulling him into a loving hug. he said "shh, its okay princess, I'm here now and I love you." Eddie let go and said "I love you too." they walked out of the bathroom together, hearing "slut" "whore" "nasty" "Fag" Richie just gripped his hand tighter leading his brave little Eddie down the hallway.

hey guys! hoped you liked it! sorry it was a little triggering in the beginning. love you guys and thank you so much for everything you do! also, see what I did! Richie was feminine! I don't see that very often with Richie. muah! Also sorry if it was a little too much! I do a lot of fluff and wanted to do something a liiiiiitle different!

-miri