twenty nine ; 1

Richie was pacing around his jail cell as he waited for outdoors time. Richie was in jail, because he was accused of the murder of Betty Ripsom. She was reported missing, but found dead two weeks later, right by Richie's house. He told them it was a demonic clown who likes to eat children. Obviously, they didn't believe him for various reasons, so they took him in. Every day, they get an hour of outdoors time to clear their heads. Eddie would sometimes sneak out of class to go see Richie. Today, Eddie snook out, and was waiting behind the wire fence for Richie. Richie heard the bell, and ran out to the courtyard. He saw Eddie wearing his oversized sweatshirt richie leant him on their first date. Eddie missed being able to cuddle with Richie, he missed it all. Richie ran straight to Eddie quickly heading towards the fence. A single tear shed from the smaller boy's face. Richie and Eddie intertwined fingers through the fence. Eddie's cheeks heated up, and he said "I can't believe this. R-Richie I miss you." Richie smiled,tightening his grip on Eddie's small hand. He said "I miss you too eds. I'll be able to hold you, and kiss you, in no time." Eddie's tears became more frequent as Richie spoke. Eddie said "R-Richie, you wont be coming out! It was m-murder!" Richie was about to speak, but was cut off by Eddie saying "Richie I love you! I want to keep this up but my grades are dropping, I'm taking more pills by the week and getting punished for this! One day i won't be able to come back!" This was rare, but tears spilled from Richie's eyes and he said "eddie I love you too. I'll do something, but I promise you one day, I'll be out. I'll endlessly love you and maybe it'll be by the time you finish college soon! I promise I'll do whatever it takes to see you graduate next week." Eddie smiled and said "you really promise?" Richie nodded and said "i pinky promise baby." Eddie blushed and Richie said "okay, give me a kiss spaghetti, it's almost time." Eddie nodded, as both boys leaned in. Their lips pressed, and Eddie remembered the feeling of the butterflies, and the fireworks. Eddie knew he had to do whatever it took to get Richie out. Eddie loved him too much. Richie let go, heading back to his cell, desperately wanting another kiss from Eddie.

Hey guys! Sorry it's so short. I'm making a part two to this though! ALSO! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! I HAVE A WATTPAD WIFE! superseavey !!! SHE IS THE BEST WIFE EVER! Go follow her and read her stories plz! Idk how such a perfect human being was made, this girl deserves all the happiness in the world! I love her sooo much! And I Love all you guys too!
-miri