thirty eight ; 1

Eddie was walking down a plain field of grass just heading no where. The dried blood on his neck matched the blood on his arms. He had a big black duffel bag in his hand filled with extra clothes and other essentials. Eddie's cheeks turned a blush pink as the wind hit his cheeks. He watched the sun go down and minimal cars pass by down the street. He saw a van park on the side of the road. He stopped to take a look. Four people came out and unpacked some things. There was one of the four who stood out. He was tall, and very pale. From what he could see, he had beautiful curls on his head and some thick glasses complementing his blue bomber jacket and black ripped jeans. The tint on eddie's cheeks got darker as he saw the boy look over. The boy quickly turned away and went back to his group. Eddie noticed the sun was completely gone, and the moon was out. Eddie took out his big sweatshirt and put it on. He laid on the grass, and closed his eyes. Sleep took over his body as he tried to forget about to pain in his aching body.

;

The next morning eddie woke up in a completely different place. He was covered in a new sweater, and some blankets. The sweater smelled so good, eddie loved it.  Eddie smiled but noticed he was in the van. He looked around and saw the boy outside talking with his group. "Why am I here?" Eddie said as he looked at the boy waiting for an answer. "Some guy came looking for you. He seemed really angry and his fists were covered in dry blood so we brought you in before he could get to you." The boy said as he stared at eddie. "Where's my sweater?" Eddie asked calmly. "It's all wet, I let you borrow my other one because you started to shiver." The boy said as his cheeks turned a crimson red. Eddie got up, but noticed all he was wearing was the sweater. "Where's the rest of my clothes?" Eddie was completely embarrassed. "It's wet, sorry princess but your gonna have to stay like this until your clothes dry, and it's gonna be awhile." Eddie's cheeks turned darker as he heard the boy call him that. Eddie examined his face just a little more. He had freckles dotting his face, and an amazing jawline. If someone touched it they could get cut. "Well, are getting in the road. You're coming right?" Eddie nodded and the boy said "all right, princess hold on tight." The car started to drive as all the other people got in the car. The boy never gave eddie his name. "What's your name?" The boy looked over and said "Richie, Richie tozier." Eddie loved that name. Richie saw the dried blood on his neck. "What happened there...?" Eddie sighed and said "Eddie kaspbrak." Richie nodded and said "oh, ok eddie, what happened there in your neck?" Eddie sighed and his eyes started to fill up with tears. "I had come home from school and I saw my mom on the floor covered in blood. My dad found out I was gay because my mom told him. He started to beat me up and I could've died, but I hit him over the head with a beer bottle and ran upstairs and packed up my stuff. Then I ended up here with you." Tears rolled down from Eddie's eyes as he said this, "m-my mom is d-d-dead." Richie's eyes softened and he said "I'm so sorry eddie. I really am. Do you need anything princess?" Eddie nodded and said "just hold me please." Richie's cheeks turned pink and he scooted over to hold eddie. He played with his hair and held him close. Eddie has never felt the way he's feeling now. He felt like he was loved. Richie's hands were soft, and they played with eddie's hair soothingly. Soon, eddie fell asleep in Richie's arms. Richie admired the boy, and wondered how the boy could be so beautiful. Richie remembered how he found the boy. He would never forget it.

;

Richie pov
Ronny parked the car on the side of the road. We all started to get out and unpack our supplies when I saw a boy. He was short, had beautiful brown hair, and he was covered in...blood? I looked over and noticed him staring at me as well. I looked away and I felt my cheeks grow hot. I kept unpacking my things and saw the boy lay down on the grass. I couldn't help but notice the boy's duffel bag. Was he going anywhere like us? Alex shouted at me to hurry up and unpack everything else because it was about to rain. I glanced over a couple times and saw the boy fast asleep. It made me feel better that he was okay. We stood under the tarp and sat on our chairs and decided our plan. Ronny said "So, what party are we performing at next?" Alex said "The one is Vancouver near that private catholic school." Ronny smiled a devilish grin that indicated we were gonna rob this one too. "Okay, Richie, you and Alex are going to be playing the songs on stage while Justin and I are taking some of the stuff. Remember to be nice and don't make anyone angry like last time." Everyone glared at Justin. We all bursted into laughter, but it soon died when it started to rain. I remembered the boy was out there right now getting soaked. I said "Ronny, I'm gonna go see if I can find anything. I'm gonna go okay?" Ronny nodded and I went out to check on the boy. I ran over and saw a frown on his face and how he was shivering. He looked so beautiful. I saw a man in the distance with blood everywhere. From his knuckles to some splattered on his clothes. That look made me feel uneasy. He was getting closer and the only thing I could think of was try and help the boy. He looked small enough to be my little brother, so I put him in my lap and wrapped his legs around my waist and had him facing the opposite way just in case he wanted to hurt the boy. The man approached me and said "have you seen a boy with a school t-shirt and really girly-like features?" Thank god the boy was wearing a sweater. I said "no I haven't. I'm sorry." The man examined the boy in my lap and said "can you tell me what he sweatshirt says?" I read his sweater, and it said "Derry High school" I made up a lie and said "it's just a black black sweater." The man growled and said "let me see the b-" I cut him off and said "sorry sir, this is my little brother. This isn't whoever you're looking for." The man walked watched me as I got up with the boy and his bag and took him to the van. The other boys saw me with him and Ronny said "woah woah woah Richie. What do you think you're doing?" I looked at the boys face once and smiled. I said "that man I was talking to was looking for him. They both have blood on them and I'm pretty sure the old dude hurt him. I'm just trying to protect him." Ronny sighed and said "ok fine. You can bring your little boy toy with you. But if he interferes with our plans, he's gone. Got it?" I nodded and said "thanks you guys!" I brought him in the van and he started to shiver. I pulled out the sweater from my bag and a pair of boxers and set them aside. Should I really undress him? I just met him! I felt bad, he was shivering and he was covered in blood. He should probably change. I removed his sweater first, then his shirt, and then his shorts. I checked everything in his bag, but it was wet. I sighed and put it in the other corner of the van along with his dirty clothes. I blushed as I saw the boys body. He is truly beautiful. I pulled the sweater over his head and pulled off his boxers fast and put on one of my pairs. I noticed how the sweater was almost ten times bigger than him, and the boxers were a little tight by his ass. I smiled and removed my shirt and pulled him close to my chest. His head rested on my chest and I fell asleep.
-
The next morning I saw the boy still in my arms. I smiled but moved him so I can get up. I set him down in a blanket and got dressed. I walked outside and started taking to the other guys.

;

Richie smiled at this and felt something different. It was a good feeling. Just as Eddie came, Richie started to feel this. Richie has definitely grown some sort of feelings for Eddie. He just hopes he doesn't hurt him.

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating so quickly! I've been having a lot of practice for my law studies class and it's hard to keep track of everything I do. I'm gonna go back to posting every other day. I haven't finished the YouTube one so I posed this one. There will also be a part two to this. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND IM SO SORRY THAT I WAS GONE FOR SOOOO LONG!😭❤️
-Miri