twenty three

Richie was watching as his crush danced around the courtyard, wearing the skin-tight navy blue shorts, tights, and a navy blue tank top with a yellow paw on it. Richie was swooning over how cute it was, not to mention it made his crush's ass look amazing. Richie watched as the petite boy, led the group of dancers. This boy, was Eddie kaspbrak, Richie's crush. He was on the dance team, and he was the new captain. The song finally finished, and Richie frowned lightly because it was finished. He heard Eddie say "get ready for the pep-rally girls! Go wait by the back room, and I'll be there now!" All the girls raced over to the back room and Eddie stayed packing up his equipment. Eddie noticed Richie watching, and he giggled lightly. Once Richie noticed, his eyes widened, and he tried to get away. But as he did, he tripped over the music stand, and knocked down one of the tubas. His cheeks flushed red in embarrassment and he picked it up, and placed it back. Richie raced to the backroom, and sat on the wooden chairs they had placed for them. He sat right in the front. He fiddled with his fingers, and played with his hair as he waited. Finally, more students rushed in, and as they did, all the girls ran over to their boyfriends and immediately engulfed them in hugs. Richie sighed, he wanted a relationship like this. He noticed that all the girls applied red lipstick, and made a red lip print on their boyfriends cheek. Richie's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but let it go as Eddie walked in. Eddie raced over to the girls and they all squealed and hugged. Richie smiled, knowing Eddie was a sweet boy. He looked at all the boys, and decided to go ask the only one he knew, what was going on. He walked up to a boy with blonde hair, and green eyes. His name was Mitchell. Richie asked "why did all the girls leave the lip mark on you guys?" Mitchell said "well, it's like a tradition I guess, where the girls put the-" Mitchell was cut off by Richie saying "girls and boy." Mitchell nodded and said "Right, sorry. Okay girls and boy, put on the lipstick, and kiss whoever they like, or are dating. It's something the dance team does." Richie nodded, and wondered who Eddie would kiss. He felt slightly jealous at the thought, and he didn't like it. He trudged back to his seat, and saw as Eddie and the other girls talked. He saw Eddie blush and look over at him. Eddie waved, causing Richie to turn a dark crimson red, and wave back. He saw all the girls squealing and pushing him in his direction. Richie's eyes widened as Eddie made his way over. Eddie smiled, and said "hey Richie." Richie blushed, a goofy smile now creeping onto his face, and said "hey Eddie" Eddie said "I'm so nervous! I don't think I'll do all that well. What if I mess up?" Richie said "Eddie! You'll do amazing! You won't mess up because you're the best dancer on that whole team! I hope you know that? You're the most amazing dancer I've seen." Eddie blushed a darker shade of red, and said "thanks Richie, so I gotta go but, I'll be looking out for you." He quickly pressed his lips to his cheek, leaving the red, lip stain on his cheek. Richie's cheeks turned a darker red than the lip stain. Eddie winked, walking away back to his group. Richie just mumbled out a simple "good luck." And he sat back in his chair, surprised by what happened. The dance started moments later, and the whole time as the dancers were dancing, Eddie would glance at Richie. Riche would catch his stares and just smile back. The pep-rally went amazing, and both boys ended up happy.

This actually happens in my school, except you give the lip print to your friends. I don't know why, but I made it seem in the story like it was like a crush thing. Actually, my best friend gave me one in the morning before she went up as a dancer or the pep-rally last week. Hope you liked it! (SMUT COMING SOOOON)
-Miri