eighteen

It was Valentine's Day in Derry. The whole town was flooded with bright red and pink hearts. Richie had always loved Valentine's Day, but he never had a valentine. You could say his valentine was Eddie kaspbrak. It was his only friend in that school. Richie walked around the school admiring all the poems and drawn roses on the walls. He walked to the all-familiar locker he had been using over the years, and punched in the code. It swung open, revealing a note. Richie never received notes, or anything really on Valentine's Day. He spent his Valentine's Day, at home with Eddie, watching romance movies, and making dirty jokes. It seemed right to make dirty jokes on Valentine's Day because a lot of couples fuck on Valentine's Day, well that's what he always said. He opened the note, and it read:

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I know you have a weak spot, and I'll find it too ;)
~your bff, Eddie

Richie stared at the note wide eyed. Does Eddie want to fuck?! Richie quickly smiled and shoved the note in his backpack. He ran to class, wanting to see Eddie as soon as possible. He has always had a crush on Eddie, he just never told him. Well, I guess it looks like Eddie likes him back. He pushed open the door to his classroom and saw Eddie sitting in his desk. Richie said "Mrs. P?" She said "yes Richard?" Richie smirked evilly and said "Mr. Martinez needs Eddie in the office." She nodded and gestured Eddie to get up and leave. Eddie quickly packed up his things and walked out. The door closed and Eddie said "did you get my note rich?" Richie chuckled and said "Yes I did" Eddie giggled and said "oh you know I'll find it." Richie smirked and said "yes you will" Richie winked and it made Eddie's heart flutter, but his face showed confusion. As they passed the office Eddie said "where are we going Richy Rich?" Richie said "we are going to my place." Eddie raised his eyebrow and said "why?" Richie hopped over the fence and pulled Eddie over with him. He said "we are starting our tradition early today." Eddie nodded happily and they walked off to Richie's house. Eddie has always had a crush on Richie, ever since the day they met. Eddie loved going to Richie's house and spending Valentine's Day with him. Whenever Eddie heard one of Richie's dirty jokes he would hit Richie and act annoyed, but really he always enjoyed hearing them. You might be questioning "why would Eddie just confess his crush like that? So soon!?" Well, Eddie never did, kinda. Eddie didn't mean "Weak Spot" like ya know, that one really sensitive place that makes so moan so damn loud the neighbors can hear? Well he meant "Weak Spot" like Richie's soft side, his kindhearted side. Eddie was a pure, innocent little baby who would never ever think of it that way. You see, Richie is always talking trash and saying jokes, and Richie would always say he didn't have a Weak Spot for people, so Eddie made a joke and said he would find it. They finally made it, and they walked in. Eddie sat on the couch, while Richie got soft blankets for the both of them. Richie came back with the blankets, and wrapped him and Eddie in one. Eddie had never been so close to Richie in his life. Eddie loved it and he didn't want anything to change. Richie turned on a romance movie, and him and Eddie watched in complete silence. Hours passed of watching Romance movies, telling dirty jokes, and cuddling. Richie couldn't take Eddie not making a move, so he did. Richie grabbed Eddie's upper thigh causing Eddie to exhale sharply. Richie said "you want to head to my bedroom?" Richie grew a smirk on his face, and dragged his finger along Eddie's thigh. Eddie breathed heavily and chocked out a "no" Richie was confused on why Eddie would rather do it on a couch but he didn't mind. Richie said "won't it be a little uncomfortable?" Eddie shook his head. He was so confused now. Richie just shrugged and now made his hand to Eddie's clothed member and lightly placed his hand. Eddie let out a noise he had only heard in the romance movies. Richie felt his member get slightly harder. Richie leaned in, and pressed Eddie against the couch. He leaned his head in to place a kiss on Eddie's plump lips but Eddie stopped him and said "what are you doing Richie?" Richie pulled back, feeling embarrassed. He said "d-don't you wanna...fuck?" Eddie's eyes widened and said "why would you think that?!" Eddie secretly liked the idea, but had to figure out the motive. Richie ran to his backpack and pulled out the note. He showed Eddie and said "you wrote you wanted to find my Weak Spot." Eddie said "yeah, and?" Richie was so utterly confused. He said "Eds, what did you mean by Weak Spot?" Eddie said "you know, your soft side. Like the side where your super soft and not so, trash-mouthy." Richie mentally face-palmed himself. His cheeks heated up from embarrassment. He said "oh I'm so sorry Eds, I thought you meant my Weak Spot." Eddie had a look of confusion and Richie said "you know, like that one place that makes you feel so good you moan, like loud." Eddie gasped and said "oh! Richie!" Richie sighed and said "well, now I guess you know I have a crush on you." Eddie giggled and said "yeah, well I have a crush on you too." Richie face perked up, and he smiled. He said "oh..." Eddie giggled and attached their lips. Richie could've sworn he heard doves chirping. When they both pulled back Eddie said "I wouldn't mind if we did fuck though." Richie smirked and leaned in again but Eddie soon pushed him back and said "not now though trashmouth, you gotta wait." Richie pouted but soon smiled and said "I know I know, 'cause that ass is a treat!" They both laughed and Eddie hit him in the chest. That whole day consisted of their normal tradition, except now they added cuddles and kisses.

Heeeeeeyyy! So my next update is part two, of "Kitty troubles" I just really wanted to write this one before I forgot the ideas! Also, they are over 16! Don't worry! Stay cool dudezzzz! ALSO DHABBDS ITS MY BIRTHDAY! OCTOBER 18 I WAS BORN! IM 13! HEY! So, since it is my birthday and usually the birthday person gets presents but I wanna give you one! I'm the next hour after this update, I'll post part two of Kitty troubles! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!❤️
-Miri