fourty four ; 1

third person pov ⚠️- mild sexual content in the beginning!
;
his heart raced as he saw the man in the movie take a hold of his wife and be so rough and dominant. her face held a look of slight pain yet pleasure. he looked over at richie and beverly chuckling mindlessly at the couple in the movie. eddie sighed, and looked back at the movie screen as the man grunted forcefully and deeply. he watched as the woman was completely taken control of, and she was completely vulnerable. vulnerability made eddie scared and it gave him anxiety. eddie couldn't take looking at the 'poor' woman in the movie. he turned his head to inspect the losers club. he smiled as he saw ben so intently stare at beverly laugh and smile. eddie loved the way ben looked at beverly with such love. he looked over at stan and bill two seats down, holding hands. everyone longed for them to be in a relationship, but just friends was apparently 'good enough' for them. bill had always been uncomfortable with intimate scenes in movies, so he always held hands with stan to feel better. stan's eyes were rolled back in his head as he watched richie and beverly laugh and making penis jokes and puns during the movie. he says sometimes he couldn't handle richie's 'utter stupidity'. mike was seated right next to me, with a blush on his face as he watched the scene of the movie. mike was a soft and gentle guy, and when intimate scenes like these came on, he couldn't help but blush; him being so new to anything intimate. one last heavy grunt, and a high pitched moan was heard in the movie theater. soon after the screen turned black and all the lights powered on. eddie let out a sigh of relief seeing as the movie was over and everyone was flooding out of the theater room. as eddie rushed out of the theater room, richie caught up to him; out of breath, resting his hand on eddies shoulder. "hey spaghetti, how'd ya like the movie?" richie said with a playful yet hilarious smirk on his face. the way eddie responded wasnt exactly how he wanted to respond. "it was fucking horrible. jesus you're so damn annoying." richie's face dropped, not expecting the way eddie had responded. "oh erm...okay sorry, i didn't know you felt that way." richie walked away with an expression on his face eddie hadn't seen since richie's father left. eddie wanted to call out, and apologize for being so rude, but another part of him told him he'd get better tomorrow. eddie rolled his eyes, farther than stan's, as they walked out of the theater, and their separate ways.

as eddie laid in his bed; tired and stressed, he thought of one day someone being so intimate with him, and him having to be vulnerable. he had thought of a boy, with messy charcoal hair, tacky tourist clothing, and big dorky glasses; richie. eddie picked up his phone, scrolling through his camera roll.

☹every picture he saw, made him smile more and more

every picture he saw, made him smile more and more. the way richie was, just made his heart flutter. he put down his phone, laid back in his bed, and shut his eyes, letting sleep take over from there.

eddie woke up the next morning by himself. he didnt hear richie whining on the floor because he hurt his knee climbing through the window, he didn't feel water getting splashed on his face, he didn't see the goofy warming smile he loves, he just saw his bland room. eddie sighed, picking up his phone and dialing richie's number.