thirty three

Idea credits to @loVer6666

Eddie had just woken up feeling terrible. He had the best winter break ever! He went to go ice skating, he visited California, and New York! But, he had to go back to school today. And that's not even ten worst part for him, he has to see his bully. And his bully is non other than, Richie Tozier. Ever since Eddie's first day in high school, Richie had been bullying the poor kid. Eddie got ready, and ate his breakfast. He walked out the door, and to his school. It was breezy and the leaves were blowing through the cool Derry air. The school was right up ahead and he could see Richie, smoking a cigarette right in front of the office. Eddie pulled his hoodie over his head in attempt to hide himself. He was walking right past him, when the wind blew off the hoodie from his head. Richie looked over and smirked right at him. Eddie's cheeks grew a light red. He tried to run but Richie pulled him back by his book bag strap. Eddie squeaked as he feel. Richie chuckled and said "how's your first day back, loser?" Eddie rolled his eyes and a wave of confidence blew over him. He stood up and said "you know what R-Richie? Why don't you shut up! You always do the same thing to me-" he started to cry as he was talking. Richie noticed and the smirk was wiped right off his face. "I hate this! I hate you! Just leave me alone!" Eddie has screamed in his face. Eddie knew he didn't hate the boy. How could he? He had the most beautiful hair, precious smile, and the most breathtaking freckles. Eddie kept sobbing as he wiped the tears from his eyes. Richie felt bad, he could've apologized and left him alone, but no. Since it's Richie Tozier, he had to do the opposite. He pushed him, and said "you're such a baby! Grow up!" He stormed away and didn't even look back at him. He wanted to say he was sorry and that the only reason he was bullying him was because he's likes him since freshman year. But no, Richie had to push eddie and make him cry even more. Eddie got up and rushed to the bathroom. He sat on the sink, and poured some water on his face to calm him down. He sat in the stall crying wishing Richie would just be nice to him. He heard as the bell went off. He shot up, and rushed to his first period, because screaming with Richie made him late. He ran to the boys locker room and started to undress. He looked to his right and saw Richie. He watched as the boy took off his shirt and stretched. Eddie was also half naked, which making himself blush more. Richie noticed the boy staring and smiled to himself. He looked at eddie and saw his small figure. He noticed how beautiful his hips were, hoe his hair was slightly curled and a nice caramel color, and how his cheeks were a red tint. Eddie now looked up, and the boys eyes met. Richie had nothing to say, so he said "you staring kaspbrak? You're so gay!" He walked off into gym, leaving poor eddie flustered and embarrassed. Eddie rolled his eyes and put on his gym shirt. He walked off and into the gym. He saw the coach handing arranging teams. The gym teacher called out "Edward!" He rang towards her and she said "in this team!" She pointed to the one on the left. He walked over and noticed Richie was the captain, and even better! His whole gang of assholes with there with him. He walked over, nervous and scared. He saw Richie look down, but the rest of the gang looked like they were ready to beat his ass. The coach blew her whistle sending everyone off to their courts. Richie said "Alright, Tony, Carter, Jim, and Alex on my team. Jack, Zach, Micheal, Roger, and Eddie on the other." Richie watched as eddie got handed the ball and he started to dribble to the other hoop. He smiled as he saw him make a basket. Richie walked off to get some water, eddie was just too hot. Eddie got the ball again, and just as he started to move, Alex pushed him out of the way and kept going. Eddie scrapped his knee and screamed "you fucker!" They all looked back and crowded around him. Alex said "what did you just call me?" Eddie was just about to answer when Carter kicked him in the ribs, and the other started to punch him and harm him everywhere else. Tears were streaming down Eddie's cheeks. Richie was walking back when he heard small yelps. He rushed over and saw the other boys beating up eddie. He pushed them all aside and said "what the fuck?!" He scooped up eddie and cooed at him. Richie said "why did you fucking beat him up? Do we want me to beat your ass?!" They all shook their heads no. Richie flipped them off and said "leave you assholes!" They all rushed off and Richie immediately started to ask questions. "Oh my god what happened?! Did they hurt you?! Oh my god! Eddie you're bleeding!" Eddie wiped his mouth and said "why do you care? You would've probably done the same!" Eddie was about to get up but Richie said "you don't get it! Eddie! I fucking like you okay?! I'm sorry I've been bullying you! I just couldn't say I liked you!" Eddie blushed and said "Richie?" Richie nodded and eddie pressed their lips. Richie's cheeks were now a crimson red. Eddie broke the kiss and said "I like you too" Richie smiled and connected their lips once again.

Thank you again @loVer6666 for the idea! I hope all of you like it! And again thank you for all the kind comments! (Sorry if their were any spelling errors!)
-Miri