thirty seven

Eddie watched as the boy he loved so much appeared on the screen. Eddie has been watching this boy for many years.  He was a YouTube star. The boy had curly milk chocolate colored hair, freckles that looked like little stars dotted on his face, and big round glasses that made him look so adorable. His name was Richie Tozier, and eddie loved him so much. Something about him was different from any YouTuber or any other guys. He made eddie smile, he made eddie blush, and he made him feel all tingly inside. Eddie has never felt this feeling with anyone. Eddie pressed play and heard his voice. He smiled and said "hey fuckers! Today I'll be doing a Q&A for you all!" Eddie found it annoying but cute when he would cuss. Richie said "all right! First question by minecraftdood48 'do you have a girlfriend?' No I do not! I'm single as a Pringle." Eddie smiled so wide at the fact that he was single. Eddie was hoping Richie would answer his question. He always asks a lot and he wants him to answer all of them. "Next question! This one is by babyboyeds 'will you marry me?' Of course i will baby boy!" He winked and eddie almost screamed. He hugged his pillow with all his strength and rocked back and forth as he thought about what he said. "This question is by- oh, it's by my husband babyboyeds 'I love you so much! I hope you read this and answer my question! I have a crush, and I don't know if he likes me. I really want him to like me though. How do I get him to like me?' My boy eds! Are you cheating on me?! I'm just kidding. If it were me, I would just be myself. But if someone liked me, I would want them to just be themselves like I said. I would love them for who they are. Hope that lucky boy likes you back eds! Oh and I almost forgot! Love you too!"
Eddie's whole face turned red and tears rolled down from his eyes! He can't believe what just happened! Eddie kept watching with a smile on his face. "Next question is by lgbtgirl23 'are you gay? It would be so cute if you were!' And to answer your question, yes I am gay. I've been for a while now, and I'm still single. Hey, boys out there! I'm single!" If he winked one more time eddie would pass out. He said he was gay! That's even better for eddie! Richie answered about ten more questions and was about to end the video. He said "this is the end of the video. Before I tell you to like and subscribe, I have a surprise. I'm having a small meet and greet tomorrow in Derry Maine! It's at the cafe! It's free, I just want to see you all! It's at 12:00pm. Anyways, like and subscribe! Bye everyone!" The screen turned black and his intro song started to play. Eddie started to squeal! His heart had never been so happy. He couldn't wait to see Richie. He got up, and ran to the room where his mom sat in. He said "mommy! Can I please go to the cafe with Ben and bill tomorrow? Please mommy?" Eddie always said "mommy" when he wanted to get his mom to let him do something. Sonia smiled and said "of course eddie bear! As long as you take your fanny pac with your medicine, inhaler, band-aids, rub-" eddie cut her off and said "I will! I promise! Thank you!" He ran back to his room and picked out his outfit for tomorrow. He had picked out his blue overalls, with a black shirt that had a little pink heart in the right corner, and his black vans. He got in bed so he could wake up early the next day to meet him there. His eyes drifted to sleep as he thought of meeting Richie the next day.
-
Eddie jolted out of bed at the sound of his alarm. It was 11:30am. He got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, took a shower, and did his little morning routine. He came back to his room, and put on his outfit. Eddie looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He wanted the outfit to be perfect, for the perfect person. He picked up his phone and raced downstairs. He called out "bye mom! I'll be back later!" Before she could remind him of his Fanny pack, he was already half way to the cafe. Once he got there, it was 11:50. No one was there, I guess eddie had gotten there early. He walked to the cafe and went to order a coffee so he could have some energy when meeting Richie. He walked up to the counter and said "can I get a caramel macchiato please?" The women said "of course, that'll be 3.59." He gave her the money and he got his drink in the matter of seconds. The women said "is it ok if you hand this drink to that boy over there? He forgot to pick it up." He nodded and walked over to the table. The boy was wearing a big black jacket, a black baseball cap covering some of his face and some black sunglasses. Eddie sat down in the booth with him and said "this is your coffee, you left it." He nodded and said "thank you." But eddie could recognize that voice from anywhere, it was Richie! Eddie knew he had to stay calm, because if he was a celebrity he would want people to be calm and not screaming around him. Eddie said "hey, your Richie Tozier! I came here to meet you. I'm babyboyeds." He looked up and removed his sunglasses and his hat. He chuckled and said "you caught me, and it's amazing that you came. So husband, how's that situation with the boy you like coming along?" Eddie liked it when he called him husband, it made his tummy tingle. Eddie blushed and said "well, actually it's going pretty well." Richie's eyes saddened just a little but he said "that's amazing! So what does he look like?" Eddie examined Richie's face. He started to say "beautiful freckles, clear pale skin, curly brunette hair, and these amazing glasses he wears." Richie's eyes widened, and eddie noticed what he just said out loud. He said "I'm so sorry Richie! I should probably go before the other fans get here." Eddie tried to leave but Richie took his hand and said "wait!" Eddie looked back at him and sat down. Richie said "don't go, but I need to ask you something." Eddie nodded and Richie said "were you describing me?" Richie's cheeks were turning redder by the second and so were Eddie's. Eddie nodded and Richie smiled. He checked the time and saw it was 11:56am. Richie said "before everyone gets here, why don't we take our picture?" Eddie nodded and said "ok." He handed Richie his phone and Richie pressed his lips to Eddie's, and took the picture. Richie brought some the phone never disconnecting the kids. Eddie kissed back immediately. As their lips moved in perfect sink, fireworks were exploding in both boy's stomachs. Richie broke the kiss and entered his number into Eddie's phone. Both boys cheeks were crimson red and Richie said "call me baby boy." He winked and went to go set up in the front. Eddie almost melted, but he left the store in a hurry before the fans got there. A smile never left his face as we walked back home, thinking about Richie, and that kiss.

I hope you liked it! Thank you so much @Ag208458 for the amazing idea!
-Miri ❤️