one ; 2

Once again, everything in italics is made up
(Eddie POV)
..."just wait till you tickle your pickle for the first time." I dont know why but it made me so angry when he said that. I've been getting made fun of for not having jacked off yet. I rolled my eyes and said "shut the fuck up richie!" He looked at me and said "oh shut it Eds, your just mad because you're still a little innocent baby." He pinched my cheeks and let out a laugh. My cheeks turned bright red, I hopped on my bike and rode home. I noticed no cars outside, so my mom wasn't home. I ran past the door, and ran into the bathroom. I stripped naked, and replayed the thought in my head. I wanted to show them I could do it, I wanted to prove that I could lose my innocence! I sat in the bathtub and stared at my member, it was like it was just waiting to be touched. My mind raced, and I thought "should I do it? I'm so scared! What if I do something wrong!?" I lowered my hand down and fumbled with my balls. I moaned a light moan, and pulled away feeling a weird feeling in my stomach. I said "oh god! What was that!? Oh my god, ugh!" I wanted to try again, I wanted to feel that feeling but I felt like it was too much. I then placed my finger over the head of my member and I immediately pulled my hand away when I felt a certain feeling. I screamed and exclaimed "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD NO! EW THAT FELT WEIRD!" I wanted to touch it again, something inside me told me to. But I was so scared of the feeling. I sat there for a while thinking if I should. I rubbed the head for 0.1 seconds longer and I pulled away and said "No! No! No! Oh mommy please come home! I don't like this!" I started to cry into my hands, feeling so dirty and wrong. I then heard a knock. I quickly lifted my head up and asked "mommy? Is that you?" I heard a giggle and the voice said "no, it's just me Eddie. You still call your mom mommy? Aw!" Eddie rolled his eyes causing a few more tears to come out, and a sob. Richie said "let me in" Eddie grew annoyed and said "dumbass, the door is unlocked." Richie opened the door and saw Eddie fully naked. His eyes wondered to Eddie's erected member. Richie felt a familiar pain, just like the one he was thinking of earlier. Richie said "woah, do you need some alone time?" Eddie shook his head 'no' and Richie said "what's wrong?" Eddie got out of the tub, wrapping a towel around him, and crawling into Richie's arms. Richie smiled and the bulge in his pants got bigger, but he put that feeling aside to help Eddie. Richie sat on the floor, and placed Eddie on his lap. Eddie just cried more. Richie asked "what's wrong Eds?" Eddie sniffled and said "I tried to jack off, and I didn't like it! It felt weird, but I wanted to keep touching it! But I felt dirty and wrong!" Richie held back the laughter, and said "so you cried?" Eddie nodded and rested his head on Richie's chest. Richie smiled and caressed Eddie's back. Richie said "do you want a story to make you feel better?" Eddie nodded and Richie said "maybe not too much better, but kinda." Eddie just kept nodding. Richie took a deep breath and said "the first time I jacked off, was to you baby boy." Eddie's eyes widened, that made Eddie feel so much better! He tried to hide it and say "why would that make me feel better?" Richie giggled and said "Because I know you like me, it's obvious. Also, that would hint, I like you too." Eddie blushed and said "it was that obvious?" Richie nodded and Eddie said "oh ok, well thanks for coming anyways." Richie just placed a sweet kiss on his forehead and said "no problem." Richie started to walk out, but before he did, he said "but if you ever need some help with that dick of yours, just call me." Richie winked and left, making Eddie grow hard. Now would be a pretty good time for Richie to be there.

If you're wondering, no part three for this one. I would love to, but I'm not good at smut so...yeah. But if you ever want smut just ask because I could try I guess. Also, hahahahaha I can't believe I made a part two to this!
-Miri