thirty five

Richie Pov;
I've been waiting for the right time to ask eddie out for months! He's always either had to get home to his mom, do homework, or hang out with that son of a bitch Josh. I'm pretty sure Josh had a thing for eddie, but eddie is mine! Well, not yet. He was sucking at the straw from his juice box and I watched as his lips moved. I imagined them on my lips and I felt all tingly. I've been quiet all day because I didn't want to ruin the moment of make an embarrassment of myself the day I ask out eddie. He noticed I was staring and said "Rich, why have you been so quiet?" I was about to answer but josh started to walk towards us. He stood next to eddie and started to say "eddie, I've been meaning to ask you but w-" I noticed he was going to ask him out, so without thinking I stood on the table and yelled "hey! Everyone! Listen up fuckers!" I saw eddie chuckle and roll his eyes. I saw the small blush on his face as I looked at him. I yelled "I've been meaning to do this, and I'm doing it now! Ever since I met eddie I've known I've liked him! I've liked him for years and I've never had the courage to tell him! After last year, I realized I loved him! So Edward kaspbrak, will you be my boyfriend and go on a date with me?!" I saw eddie's mouth drop, his cheeks turn a dark red, and his lips curve into a sweet little smile. He shouted "I love you too! And yes, I will be your boyfriend! Now get done before you hurt yourself and I can't kiss those pretty lips of yours!" My cheeks turned a dark crimson shade and I got down. So students were clapping, others smiling, and others with looks of disgust. But I didn't care! As long as I got my eddie, I'm okay! I saw josh storm away and I chuckled. I hopped down and as soon as I sat down eddie pulled me towards him by the collar of my shirt, and our lips pressed. This moment couldn't have been better. He pulled away and said "I love you" I pressed another soft kiss to his lips and said "I love you too eds". Our fingers interlocked, and lunch went amazing.

I know this was trash but it's 3:00 am rn hahah! Thank you @MadHatter801 for the idea! Sorry I didn't write it too well! Love you all!💛 (I'm sorry hahah I know I have crappy titles!)
-miri