six

Eddie was walking with his boyfriend to the beach. His boyfriend loved Eddie dearly and Eddie wouldn't leave him, only one thing could change the way he felt about that boy, and it was Richie tozier. Eddie always loved Richie tozier and he never stopped. Richie moved away with his parents three years ago, and he told Eddie to still live life the way he would if he was there. As they were walking to the beach, it was deserted. It was like no one was there, except there was one grey car parked by the sign that said "Welcome to The beach" Eddie smiled, and remembered when they were younger Richie told him he always wanted a grey car like that. They walked further in and Eddie's boyfriend Tomas wrapped his arm around him. Eddie smiled, and not because of Tomas, because of the memories of Richie that were flooding back into his head. Tomas said "what are you thinking about?" he said "nothing" and he kept walking. Eddie admired the warm sand under his feet, the sun almost setting, and the beautiful noises of waved crashing. Eddie's favorite place was the beach. Him and Richie would always stay out till sunset and watch the sun go down. They went to lower to the water and when they did, Eddie saw a familiar face, I face he loved and never stopped loving, a face that made him giggle, a face that made him happy. That familiar face was Richie tozier. Richie said "Hiya Eds!" Eddie wriggled out of Tomas' grip and ran into Richie's arms. Richie planted sweet kisses onto his cheek and Eddie just giggled happily as he did. Tomas interrupted by saying "babe, who is this?" Richie's left eyebrow raised, and said "who am I? I'm Richie Tozier!" Tomas just looked confused. Eddie said "oh, Tommy, this is Richie, my Ex-boyfriend" Richie said "yeah, who are you?" Tomas said "I'm Eddie's current boyfriend" Richie scoffed and said "Well, not anymore!" Tomas said "what!?" Richie chuckled and picked up Eddie bridal style and said "Richie is back bitches, and he just stole his boyfriend back!" Richie ran off with Eddie in his arms happily, away from Tomas. Eddie was giggling and he said "oh Richie I missed you so much!" Richie giggled and said "I missed you too baby! I finally got that car I always wanted, and now we can go anywhere you want." Eddie smiled and closed the big space between them and gently pecked Richie's lips. They pulled away and Richie said "I miss that." Eddie giggled and said "I love you" Richie smiled and said "I love you too" Richie placed a loving kiss on Eddie's forehead and walked off towards Richie's car, as the sun set behind them. Richie and Eddie never saw Tomas again, and quite frankly, they didn't want to. They were happy, and loved each other and didn't need anyone to ruin what they have. Every weekend, The couple would go to the beach and watch the sunset sharing loving kisses and cuddles. Eddie would think of it as 'Sunset love' that's how they thought of it. It wasn't just during the sunset, but that's where the love was reconnected after being three years apart. Richie never left Eddie and Eddie never left Richie. The thought never even entered their mind. They loved each other and that would never change.

Ugh sorry I just love fluff so much!
-Miri