thirty nine

Me and my mommy have arrived at the new kinder garden class. I was scared to go in. There were so many little kids. My mommy said "ok eddie bear, it's time to go in." I clutched onto her dress and said "no! Mommy I'm scared!" My mom picked me up and placed me in the class with my teacher. She said "bye eddie! I'll see you later baby!" She left me alone with the teacher and I stared to cry. The teacher noticed and said "c'mon sweetie, it's okay. Lets go sit you with bill and Stan okay?" I nodded and she placed me with two boys. One had curly noodle hair, and the other had straight hair with cute dimples. The noodle boy said "hi! My name is Stan! This is bill, my best friend!" He pointed to the boy with dimples and I just kept looking down. Bill said "h-hey, it's gonna be okay! You can be friends with us!" Eddie smiled and said "really?" Stan nodded and I said "well then, hi! My name is eddie." Bill smiled and said "that's a nice name! We're waiting on another boy named Richie!" I nodded and just played with my fingers. Just as I was about to talk to bill, I heard the door slam open. I looked and saw the most cutest boy I've ever seen! He had curly brown hair, freckles, and these cute big glasses. I felt my cheeks get warm. He shouted "what's up bitches!?" The teacher said "Richie! Get in your seat now!" He giggled and sat right next to me. I was a little scared so I scooted over. I saw him frown so Stan whispered "go sit with him eddie, he's sad." I blushed and scooted over to him. He smiled and I saw him blush too. He was so cute. He said "Hey! My names Richie! You're really cute." My blush got more red and I said "thank you! My name is eddie! Can I call you Chee?" He nodded and said "I'll call you eds! It's cute!" Stan and bill were giggling and making kissy faces to me and Richie. I got bothered and said "you guys are poops!" Richie laughed and said "don't worry eds, they're just assholes." I giggled and Stan said "Richie and eddie sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes the love, then comes the marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage!" I was blushing really badly and I was really embarrassed. I started to cry again and bill immediately apologized. "I'm sorry eddie, me and Stan are very sorry." I nodded and Richie noticed I was crying. He held my hand and wrapped his other arm around me. I smiled and said "thanks Chee." He smiled and said "it's nothing for my eddie spaghetti!" He kissed my cheek and I felt all tingly. The teacher came over and saw I was crying. She said "Richie! What did you do to the poor boy?!" He said "nothing I'm just hel-" he got cut off by the teacher saying "No! Go to the corner and you're gonna sit there all recess!" I saw Richie start to sniffle and he let go of me and walked to the corner. He sat down and started to cry. I felt really bad for him. Stan said "oh no, poor Richie." I nodded and said "I want to make him feel better." Bill said "go sit with him during recess!" I said "that's a great idea!" Bill, Stan, and I were talking but every few minutes I would look at Richie. He looked really sad. The teacher yelled out "recess!" Everyone got up and ran outside. I walked over to Richie and sat next to him. He looked at me and smiled a bit. I said "hey Chee. Are you okay?" He nodded and said "yeah, nothing you can't fix." I started to get all tingly again. I held his hand again, and laid my head on his shoulder. He smiled so big. He was the cutest boy ever. He said "thanks eds, you're the best." He wrapped his arms around me and rocked us back and forth. It made me a little sleepy so I closed my eyes. I guess Richie saw, so he said "sweet dreams eds." He ruffled my hair, and I went straight to sleep.
-
I woke up but didn't feel Richie anywhere. I was scared ; what if he left me? I opened my eyes and saw he was talking to my mommy and my teacher. I was a little confused so I walked over and stood next to Richie. I smiled and said "Chee?" He turned to me and said "they think I hurt you Eds." I frowned and I saw my mommy eyeing Richie down. I said "mommy, Chee didn't hurt me. He was making me feel better after you left today." Richie smiled and held my hand tight. I could see my mom's anger fade a little bit. She kneeled down and smiled at Richie. She said "thank you Richie, I'm glad you were there for my son." He nodded and said "always here to help Ms. Eddie's mom!" He saluted us and my mom and I chuckled. My mom said "alright eddie bear, say bye to Richie." I walked up to Richie and placed a sweet kiss to his cheek. He blushed and I said "bye Chee! See you tomorrow!" He responded "bye Eds!" Eddie walked with his mom she had this disgusted look on her face now. I was confused but took her hand anyways and walked to the car.

Hope you liked it! also, I'm posting my part two either tonight or tomorrow. I had FSA writing today so I was kind of off track with everything and lol I'm tired. Thank you for reading doods!❤️
-Miri