five

Richie decided to surprise his boyfriend, by showing up to his house. He said his mom was away for the day and he was home alone. He loved his boyfriend to death and wouldn't trade him for anything. Richie already had a key to the house and he planned to sneak up on him. Richie opened the door and saw Eddie giggling to himself while looking at himself in the mirror, wearing a cute pink onesie. He closed the door very quietly but he saw Eddie move away from the mirror so he hid. He saw Eddie walking to the couch. Eddie sat on the couch and laid his head on the armrest while playing with the little piece of fabric on the sleeve. Richie walked to the sofa and tickled him by his under arms and said "surprise, princess" Eddie got up and jumped into his arms. He said "Richie!" Richie said "you look so fucking hot in that onesie baby" Eddie blushed and said "I should wear it more often then" Richie sat in the sofa, placing Eddie on his lap. Richie placed a soft kiss on Eddie's soft cheek. Richie said "so how was your day baby? It was probably horrible because I wasn't here to fuck you." Eddie said "Ew, Rich that's gross" Richie scoffed and said "that's not what you said last time you rode me." He winked and Eddie rolled his eyes. Richie said "Ugh, daddy faster, daddy please!" Richie started to breathe heavily, moaning playfully as Eddie blushed. He finally stopped and Richie said "don't worry, it's hot though." Eddie said "ok you can stop" Richie giggled and pinched his boyfriends cheeks while saying "you're so adorable!" Eddie said "so let's do something! Don't you dare say 'fuck' because Richie so help me, I will leave." Richie said "why do you know me so well?" Eddie rolled his eyes and chuckled. Richie said "lets go skydive! Oh I got it, lets go get tattoos!" Obviously, Richie was playing. Eddie said "why don't we just cuddle?" Richie nodded and said "I would never pass up a cuddle with you, even if I was Henry bowers" they both laughed and Richie grabbed the soft blanket from the other side of the couch and placing it over their bodies as they positioned themselves. Eddie and Richie snuggled up closer, and Eddie said "I wish we could stay like this forever, no more bullying, no more problems, just me and you forever." Richie kissed his cheek and said "baby, it will always be just me and you forever. I love you Eds" Eddie smiled and said "I love you too Richie." Richie and Eddie cuddled together for a while just admiring each other. They might not be able to stay like that forever, but they will always be forever.

Just some fluff!
-Miri