thirty

g.pov
Ever since Eddie was a small little boy, he has been waiting to find his soulmate. He would go up to random people and ask for their initials, to see if it matched the ones on his wrist. Eddie had "RT" on his wrist. When you met your soulmate, the initials will turn red. Eddie has met many people with the initials "RT" but his wrist never turned red. Eddie was now much older, now 17. He was walking around Derry high school trying to find his soulmate. Every year, he hasn't had much luck. Eddie was walking to class, as he noticed a boy with jet-black curly hair, thick rimmed coke bottle glasses, and freckles on his pale cheeks, that reminded him of stars in the sky. He noticed that the boy was walking in his direction staring at his wrist as well. As the boy passed Eddie, Eddie noticed on the boy's wrist was "EK" Eddie's cheeks turned a light shade of pink when he read the initials. Eddie's wrist, and the boy's, turned red. But, it couldn't possibly be him, right? He walked in class, and looked at some of the girls. There was Rebecca Tomlinson, Regina Torre, Ruby Tonet, and Roxy Tauren. His soulmate could possibly be one of those girls. Today was the first day of his last year in high school, which means, today is the only day you can get up, talk, and do things you're not supposed to do in class. Eddie walked up to each girl and put their wrists together. Nothing happened. Eddie was very disappointed, as each class he tried, no one's wrist would turn red.

rt.pov
I was walking down the halls, staring at my wrist trying to find my soulmate. I had seen a small boy, with caramel brown hair that was slightly curled, and the most adorable freckles you will ever see. I just wanted to stay there and count each one. As I passed him, both our wrists turned red. But, my soul mate is a girl, right? I decided to skip class and smoke because why not? I was leaned up against someone's locker, as I put the stick between my lips, and inhaled the dark smoke. It filled my lungs, but was soon blown out as i exhaled. A big cloud of dark smoke clouded above me as I continued to smoke the cancer stick. I saw a girl walking up to me. She had blonde hair, and hazel eyes. She looked at me with a smile that didn't seem very comforting to me. She said "that's my locker you're leaning on." I chuckled and said "sorry." And I got off, not removing the cigarette from my lips. She smiled and said "no its fine, I'm actually skipping. What's your name hot-stuff?" I removed the cigarette from my lips and stomped on it, letting the flames die slowly. I answered "Richie Tozier, you?" I looked a her wrist, and her the initials were "RT" I smiled lightly and she said "Ellie Kennedy." I looked at my wrist and the initials were "EK" but they weren't red. Maybe something was wrong? I brushed it off and said "oh hey, maybe we are soulmates?" She started to laugh  and said "maybe, but both our wrist aren't red?" I shrugged and said "maybe something is wrong." We both laughed and nodded. She seemed nice, but was she really my soulmate?

ek.pov
The bell rang, and I was heading toward my locker. I had no luck finding my soulmate today, but that wasn't really on my mind all day. It was that boy. Whenever I think about him, my cheeks start to heat up. I was getting closer, but I saw Ellie Kennedy talking to that boy. Maybe they were soulmates. The initials on his wrist were "EK" it made me so...jealous? I hated the feeling of them two together. I saw them laughing, and smiling. It kinda hurt. I guess today I had some confidence, so I walked up to the boy, and as I got closer, my wrist started to get redder and redder as I stepped closer. I noticed his wrist was too, because he kept staring at it. When I finally got to him, we both looked at our wrists and smiled. She was confused, but I said "he's mine." She walked off, seeming annoyed. The boy giggled and our initials were bright red, and they were fading. Suddenly, on both our wrist, appeared "RT+EK" in bright red. We both looked up in awe, and in unison said "you're my soulmate." Both our cheeks turned a crimson red as we said so. He said "I'm Richie Tozier." I loved that name. I choked out "I'm Eddie Kaspbrak." He intertwined our fingers, and he said "let's ditch. I'd rather spend time with my soulmate, than I would my teachers." The word soulmate, made my heart flutter. We walked off of school property, our hands intertwined. The moment was perfect, he was perfect! I finally found my soulmate.

I hope you liked it! I've seen similar things like heart beats, and feeling the same pain as your soulmate, and lockets that said the initial as your soulmate, but nothing like this. I hoped it was heartwarming! Love you all!
-miri